"I already explained everything, right?, It's just for one month. Make sure not to replace me while I'm gone" jay said sternly

[Jay, I'm just asking. This is hard for me knowing you're with your first love a.k.a husband in you two's house, you can't blame me for over thinking, I don't know why you can't trust me jay. we're getting married yet you don't know how to understand, You never even let me out to visit my siblings yet you're expecting me to find someone else while you're not here?!] she said, jay is sure she's crying.

Jay's attention were immediately drifted to the door of jungwon's room, he let out a sigh seeing it's close, which means the other is still inside

"Stop, you don't have to cry. I don't love him, I never loved him. just trust me- I'll call you tomorrow" that's everything jay said before ending the call to make his way to the kitchen and cook his and his husband's dinner.

"Why does everyone I get in a relationship with has to be dramatic?" He whispered for only him to hear.

"So I am right, he never loved me" jungwon said leaning his head on the wall he was hiding into he could feel his knees weakening with that he just let himself sat on the ground, dried tears replaced with fresh ones.

He heard everything and it hurts more than he thought it would.

He closed his eyes tightly while clenching his fist... It's took him few minutes before wiping his tears and make his way to the kitchen that bright smile plastered on his face as he asked him if dinner is ready as if nothing happened.

"Your eyes are kinda red, did you cry?" Jay asked.

"You know me jay, I don't cry. Only weak one does" he chuckled.

But the truth that he has to admit is..

he's the weak one...

--------

"I feel like it's too sweet" jay commented taking a bite of the pancakes sunoo cooked.

"Why don't you cook for yourself instead of complaining?" Says sunoo who just wants to have a nice breakfast.

"I will sure do, your cooking isn't even as good as mine" added the older who took a sip of his coffee picking his book up from the table, reading it as if it's something so interesting even when he already read it a hundred of times.

"Good morning, won!" Sunoo cheerfully exclaimed as he saw the other who made his way to sit beside his husband who just looked at him.

"Good morning, you already ate do yo-" he smiled

"Sure, can we talk later?. I'm reading" says jay who looked at jungwon before shoving another bite of the pancake inside his mouth, then focused on his book again.

Sunoo on the other hand just looked at them,. mentally asking himself why does his friend's husband has to be too much of a handful.

'he didn't even bother to say good morning too' he said before shaking his head lightly. Averting his attention to jungwon.

"We already ate cause you're still sleeping, don't wanna wake you up. And this husband of yours is too demanding keeps on insisting he wants to eat but still insulted my cooking" sunoo said rolling his eyes when the other blonde glanced at him.

"Jay, you could cook your food yourself and not bother someone else just to insult them" jungwon spoke

"Tsk"

Jungwon just let out a heavy sigh as he gave sunoo a apologetic look before standing up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Asked sunoo

"I'm gonna make myself a toast" replied the raven.

"I'm gonna do it, just sit down" sunoo said getting up from his seat.

"I want one too"

"What a thick face you have to ask me to make you a toast when you just insulted my cooking a while ago"

"No toast for you" says sunoo who left the two to co back to the kitchen.

"Your friend got a attitude" jay said drinking the last sip of his coffee.

"You're being mean to him, bare with it" says jungwon before talking again.

"I want to go to our college, wanna meet up with some old teachers in there" says him, earning a nod from jay.

"Anything you want" he said before closing the book he's reading.

"I'm gonna take a shower, your friend won't make me toast anyways"

Jungwon just watched him get inside his room. He'll never get used to what he and jay is now.

He'd never get used to the feeling of jay treating him as if they weren't that close. He'd never get used to anything that's happening to him right now.

-----

Have you ever saw someone who has the smile that makes flowers bloom?

How about someone that whenever he or she is there you'd question yourself if ever you have eaten a butterfly before. Cause when they're around you can feel those small beautiful creatures dancing inside your tummy.

Well Jungwon has.

He met him in college. that dark haired boy with this great fashion Sense and has this western vibe which made all girls scream whenever he smiles at them...

He was an angel set from the above maybe to teach jungwon how to love. Cause the live he has for him was beyond limit.

Those day's where they end up crossing paths in the hallway made jungwon's heart stop it's beat. Cheesey but everytime he smiles, Jungwon could feel everything blooming, everything feels magical.

Ofcourse he never expected that the famous jay park of their campus would once approach him in the library to ask him what book is he reading. Jungwon could clearly remember the first time they met, he would never forget the how his hands were gentle and soft as he ruffled his hair with a smile plastered on his face.

He's jungwon's love, sweetheart, life and all.

But now, jungwon couldn't see his love anywhere that dark haired boy who always smile is now replaced with this intimidating blonde who always seems to have a bad day.

Jungwon just stared at him,both of them were sitting on the bench he's just holding his camera while the other is busy on sucking the lollipop he bought in the cafeteria.

They met few teachers along and as expected they congratulated them for having a long marriage, they don't even have any idea that they're not together anymore.

Jungwon let out a sigh as he again started taking pictures of the buildings and those students who is running around with taking their permission ofcourse.

All in all he enjoyed the day except the fact that this place really reminds him of his used to be perfect life. It hurts more knowing he wouldn't be able to take that life back.

The sun is already setting and when jungwon took a glance of his husband who has his eyes closed. The he noticed how the blonde is actually sleeping, thats exactly when the sun rays shined on his face with this butterfly who came from nowhere landed on his nose.

A faint smile was all jungwon could give before taking a snap of the perfect picture just as he finished, the butterfly flew away and jay woke up looking at him.

Then said.

"deja Vu"

••••••••••••••••••

update again, sorry for the grammatical errors and the spelling errors English is not really my first language and this book has no proofread, I promised to fix the errors once I finished the book. Sorry if you find this Chapter boring or cringe and whatever but I want you to know that I'm trying my best, leaving comments on every part with the grammatical or typographical error will be well appreciated and will help me to improve and make everything better, please do have a nice day.