10. Bondita is back in Das Bari❤️

*Bondita's POV
Maa is back now. I have to shift back to Das Baari. Everybody was reluctant to let me go. Trilochan Kaka was sad because he will no longer get to listen the aarti in the morning.

Bondita- Kaka chinta mat kijiye, jabtak aapke suputra aapke liye kushal bahu nhi le aate aapki Bondita roz aapke liye aarti gayegi.

Kaka- Ha ha beta yeh thik hai.

Bondita- Wese kaka Anirudh Babu kaha hai?

Kaka- Use toh tum jaanti ho, abhi tum wapis jaa rahi ho, toh betha hoga apne kamre mai.

We both laughed and I went to his room. I knocked on his door. But he being the adamant one didn't came out. But he doesn't know if he is adamant then i am 10 times more adamant. I faked foot steps and faked a fall. I called out, "Anirudh Babu, bahar aaiye na, mai gir gayi hu". The doors burst open and he came running. He picked me up and took me to his bed. He made me sit and started to check if i was hurt. I couldn't control myself and giggled. He understood me and shouted," Yeh kya tareeka hai Bondita, tumhe pata hai mai kitna darr gaya tha. Ese mazak nhi pasand mujhe." I covered my ears and then said," Ha ha, kar lo wahi joh kai saal pehle kiya tha, tab bhi mai jab dur jaa rahi thi tab mujhse milne nhi aaye, aur ab wapis jaa rahi hu tab bhi nhi aa rahe. Aap sikhte nhi hai apni galtiyon se. Aur abhi toh main pados wale ghar mai jaa rahi hu bass." He turned towards me and came closer and said," Pados wale ghar mai jaa rahi ho par roz subah tumhe dekhne ki aadat si ho gai uska kya, fir mujhe court jaate waqt darwaze tak chodne aa paogi, ghar aate se pani dene aa paogi, mere khane ke liye intezaar kar paogi? Ye ghar to fir soona ho jayega na" I was speechless. I didn't knew that my presence means this much to him. I didn't wanted to say this but my tongue slipped," Ha toh shadi kar lijiye na mujhse, fir mai jeevan bhar aapke saath." I realised what blunder I made when I spoke those words. He was standing with an open mouth and looking at me dumbfounded. I instantly said to cover up, " Ese kya dekh rahe hai, mazaak kar rahi hu mai." He gave a nervous chuckle and i continued, "Zyada lamba samay aapko akele nhi rehna padega. Wese bhi aapka jab vivaah ho jayega tab apki patni karegi na yeh sab." I said looking down and then said looking up with a smile," Aur fir mera vivaah ho jayega aur main sasural chali jaungi tab kya karenge aap." He just hugged me tight and I left after sometime.

I spent all my time talking to Maa about everything that happened at Thakumaa's place. She told me that Thakumaa sent sweets for me. She was missing me too. Batuk came to Das Bari as it was his study time. We both studied and he left after sometime. I made the dinner and left for my room. I changed into my night light yellow saari. And slowly making sure that maa was no where around I reached the terrace.

*Anirudh's POV

I couldnot believe that Bondita said it. I was shocked. I could feel my heart pounding. I could see the disappointment on her face while talking about my marriage. But when she talked about hers, i couldn't control myself and hugged her tight.

I was waiting on the terrace for past few minutes when i heard the sound of anklets. I looked up to see Bondita sneaking into the terrace. Her hair was loosely tied in a braid. Some strands of hair dancing with air. Her face was shining in the moonlight. She had this mischievous glint on her face.

She came and said grinning," Kitna maza aaya na, chupte chupate aana, mai na hamesha se aesa karni chahti thi, par kabhi moka nhi mila"

She came and said grinning," Kitna maza aaya na, chupte chupate aana, mai na hamesha se aesa karni chahti thi, par kabhi moka nhi mila". She analysed the surrounding and then frowned," Ham yaha kese padenge... Kitna andhera hai yaha..." I showed her the table lamp kept on my terrace that I had brought from study. I couldn't arrange a table or chair or it might have made a loud sound. I helped her to come over this side. I layed the mattress and turned on the table lamp. We studied for two hours. When i realised she was yawning every minute. I asked her," Kya hua Mishti, aaj padhne ki ichha nhi hai?" She straightened herself and said," Nahi esa nhi hai, Woh aaj bohot thak gayi hu." I looked at her face, her eyes were drooping. I said looking at her," Tum jaao, so jaao, hum kal padh lenge." She said," Nahi, padhte hai na, mujhe kuch esa laga toh mai keh dungi apko". I wanted to object but realising that how adamant she is, I kept quiet. I gave her a topic to read and until then I was studying my case. I felt a weight upon my shoulders and saw Mishti sleeping soundly. I had to wake her up somehow though my heart didn't want to. I called her softly," Bondita, uth jaao." She didn't wake up but instead snuggled more into me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. It made me shiver. I slowly called her up again, "Bondita, uth jaao. " She slowly woke up and sat straight. I told her to go and sleep, she nodded and got up. She bid me a bye and left for her room. I was about to go back when I saw somebody stand over the gate. I rushed towards the gate but saw no one. I heaved a sigh of relief and went back to my room. I was changing into my night dress when I saw a small earring attached to my collar. I realised that it was Bondita's . I kept it in a box and kept it in my Almirah's drawer.

Anirudh, ek hi toh dil hai, aur kitni baar churaoge?❤️🤣

Next part will be posted as soon as this one crosses 30 votes❤️