"Of course not, am I such a boring person in your eyes?" "I said, "When will you let me make a crossbow for you? You know that I can't be idle. If you don't give me the materials, one day, maybe I will follow. Someone else ran away."

Chapter 392

"It just so happens that since you came to me on the initiative today, then I will tell you all at once. There are no materials for making crossbows, but there are materials for making bows. As long as you have time, you can make as many bows as you want. "

What are you kidding me about? What kind of society is there now, where will someone use bows." The third thief was shocked, "I said you went out every day. What are you doing out? I have waited so long. I couldn't wait for anything. Instead, I waited for the news. You are trying to cheat me!"

"Because of this kind of society, you should use a bow." Lu Nanqi said, "The crossbow is good. use, but takes too long, and rare materials, etc. I have all the material Dounong together, would not know what time, long range bow, and lightweight. "

not only that, as long as the material can make arrows, Moreover, she is also a wood-type supernatural ability, and can also cultivate trees in the space, so she doesn't worry about having no materials at all.

"You didn't say that before." The youngest thief felt that he was being cheated. How could he wronged him to make a bow because of his good housekeeping skills.

Lu Nanqi said, "It was before, now is now, now, I have changed my mind, don't use crossbow, as long as the bow, you can figure it out, if you can do it, you will continue to stay here, if you can't do it, no matter what you want. I will never stop where I go."

"You!" The third thief felt sad, and she didn't want to keep him at all.

"I'll let you think about it for yourself, so what do you think? I think you are making money. After all, I let you eat for so long." Lu Nanqi secretly smiled.

I had already decided in my heart that no matter what, it was definitely impossible for him to leave her.

Cats are fed lazily, not to mention that in such troubled times, it is the most difficult thing to eat and sleep warmly.

He loves to eat so much. Not only does she have something to eat here, she can often eat warm things, and more importantly, there are occasional snacks.

Such a big temptation-temptation, do not believe that he can easily give up.

In the kitchen, she served breakfast when she was comfortable, and there was also the third thief. However, she did not directly give the breakfast to the third thief, but put it in front of her.

Eggs, steamed buns, milk, this kind of morning is rich enough in the apocalypse, the key is still steaming hot.

The third thief subconsciously stretched out his hand and was blocked by Ming Shu, "My daughter can say, let you make a decision. If you want to stay here, you will naturally have breakfast. If you want to find another way out, then this breakfast, of course. It doesn't belong to you anymore."

Lu Nanqi held warm milk, drank it quietly, then sat aside and slowly peeled the shell of the egg, "Mom, let's make some fish tonight, I suddenly want to eat sweets today.

Sour fish." Ming Shu knew that she was deliberately trying to seduce the thief's youngest, and cooperated calmly, "No problem, what do you want to eat, as long as you can get it out, Mom will make it for you."

"My space There seems to be a lot of bacon in it. I'll bring out some cans together later. You can cook some dry rice and make a lighter soup." The