Rant and Stuff

Yeah, SORRY, it's not an update but hear me out!
I dropped my iPhone and the screen cracked in two on Thursday night when I was returning from a party (yeah, I actually GO to PARTIES *smirks at shocked expressions*). I STILL haven't gotten it fixed. Mainly because I spent all my money on City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels. So, before anything else, I would like to vent! A lot!
First, tell me I'm not alone in wanting to slap Jace a gazillion times during both books! *dives into fort to hide from the fangirls* I mean, I like him. A LOT. Plus, I ship ClaryxJace (yes, I don't know their ship name. Someone enlighten me before more fangirls queue up to murder me!!) But I hate him when he yells at Clary at the Penhallows' and when he just leaves her with a NOTE after going to track down Sebastian and knowing about the possibility ( he was practically planning it!)of his death. I also hate it when he acts like Clary is just a little girl and can't fight with him and stand up for herself. She CAN do those things!! Okay, don't kill me even more. It's just my opinion!
Then that cliffhanger! ASGJSSUKNDETKLO8EDVW4IOHHQWJLPKBFF4WTJOPKBEEYOPPPFDER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! PLEASE TELL ME JACE DOESN'T DIE AND THEY GET A HAPPY ENDING SO I CAN BREATHE!!!!!!!! OH, AND I HOPE I MENTIONED THAT IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEBASTIAN I'LL TOSS HIM INTO TARTARUS, MAKE HIM GO THROUGH FIFTY HUNGER GAMES, FEED HIM TO NAGINI, FEED HIM TO MRS O'LEARY, UNLEASH MRS WEASLEY'S WRATH ON HIM, USE THE CRUCIATUS CURSE ON HIM, GIVE HIM TO THE DEMENTORS, MAKE HIM SUFFER HIS FEAR LANDSCAPE EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR, TRAP HIM IN A ROOM FULL OF ANGRY DAUNTLESS AND...I'm almost out, guys. Help?
The above goes for President Snow, Voldemort, Valentine, Bellatrix and a bunch of other people as well.
And I was soo surprised when Valentine died! I thought he would die at the end of the last book like with most other series. Oh well. Sebastian will probably fill in for him!
And I still haven't seen Insurgent!! :( I really need to go see it but first tell me if you think it's good or not!!
Then..I have an English presentation tomorrow and I'm trying hard not to freak out for your sakes as well as mine. I think my nerves might've gotten a liiiittle better because of all of you *beams and wipes away tear*
I've been tagged by @ThePsychoInTheCloset and I don't really know a lot about how you're supposed to do things after being tagged but I'm gonna do it in the next few posts, not now. Thanks anyway @ThePsychoInTheCloset!!
Lastly, I'm using my mom's phone right now, so I can't access the photo album in my iPhone where I keep all the fandom-related memes and stuff I see online but I'll try to get that fixed fast!
Also note (in case you're extremely stupid and hadn't noticed) that I'm part of the TMI fandom now so there will be TMI-related things here now too! Bye!