"BITCH YOU'RE CRUSHING ME."

●A/n
No I did not abandon my other story, I promise I'll update that other story later. But right now, I'm righting this book...

Also here's your child cuz I'm bored, toothpaste ain't the father, sorry, no complains, La Mazapán Cookie ig(and if your oc is a Mazapán then uh, that's your real kid ig)

○Back to the story
<In the orchestra room
20 years ago>

They were doing a test for the song they were supposed to practice. As y/n was Mint Choco's (aka toothpaste) partner. She basically tutors him, since he was new to the music, y/n being on her 2nd year. The class were preparing themselves.

"Yk mint, if you fail this test, you can still retake it, yelp, good luck" as y/n went back to their chair.

○time skip cuz I'm lazy🤩○

"Y/N Y/N Y/N" you were heading to another class. Mint choco barely leaving the class room, was trying to catch up with you and kept calling your name. As you stopped walking, you turned around and you see him. He had a big smile on his face, his eyes were sparkerling, his whole face was fill with joy.

"I PASSED THE TEST Y/N!! THANK YOU!! HOW CAN I REPAY YOU??!!" As he throw himself to hug you tight. "Th-there is no need to r-repay m-, BITCH YOU'RE CRUSHING ME."

He lets you go quickly, and you waste no time smaking the back of his head.
"Ow, hehe sorry y/n" as he looks at u in pain, rubbing the back of his head.

"But there's no need to repay me btw" They told mint choco.

"Hmmmm, well one day...one day I'll repay, I promise!-" As he hold a pink out "-pinky promise" you looked at his pinky for a split second "pinky promise" you said as you connect your pinky to his. "I'm also telling your mom you said a badword." "NOO-"
-
"MOM/DAD/GUARDIAN"
Maza yelled at you with worriedness
"GAH- what happened??!" You asked her scared. "Idk, but you spaced out for a long time and I'm hungry" "oh, I'll be there in a minute ig" "yay"