Oh no bee duo on the run-

Tubbo groans as he lets his face hit the wooden table, the massive headache that's starting to form making him more agitated.

He sighed before lifting his head, his fingers starting to rub circles at his temple. The wave of fatigue and exhaustion hitting him hard. His eyes trailing over to ranboo, who looks the same- if not worse than he does.

The goat hybrid honestly feels like his back is going to break if he watches the other bend over the table like that any more. The endermans hybrid back is completely arched, his posture looking painful.

"Boo. I think it's time for a break, yeah? You're about to collapse." The brunette says, trying to sound soothing, although it doesn't work with the tiredness present in his voice.

Ranboo sighs before his eyes meet the shorter one, and shakes his head. His eye bags dark purple circles that look more like bruises than anything else.

"I can't. The longer we wait God knows what's happened to tommy." The dual haired male spoke gravelly, the other flinching at the name.

Right..the whole reason they're working so hard, bearly taking breaks.

Tommys missing.

It's been months since the two had seen him last. They were walking to his house one day, fully intent on asking him to hang out, but when they got there, the place was fully trashed.

Not the normal type of dirty that the blond usually makes. No, this was from someone trying to escape. This was where someone was trying to fight for their life.

Honestly tubbo doesn't remember much of what happened that day. All he remembers is the pure wave of panic that rushed through him.

So after months of searching non stop, they can safely say....nothing. they have nothing. No leads, suspects, or any reason someone might have taken him. That terrified them.

Tommy could be hurt. Or prime forbid dead- no. No, he's not dead. Can't be dead, that would mean everything they went through, everything they survived through, would be for nothing.

Tubbo refuses for that to be the case.

---

"-so as I'm sitting there, he comes running at me, and right before he gets to me he runs straight into a metal pole-!"

"PFFT- PLEASE- DID IT KNOCK HIM OUT?!"

"No no! He hit the pole- fell back onto a torch and lit himself on fire!"

Loud laughter rang out, loud and giggly. After a little bit calmed down a small smile left on their lips.

Sitting on the bed, the two blonds smiled and laughed. Thankfully techno had gotten out of his instincts enough to untie them, not enough to unlock the door but small wins.

Phil genuinely couldn't be happier, it's been a long while since he had heard Tommy laugh like that. This just being all the more proof that what they were doing was right.

So he sits there in pure bliss, his youngest son wrapped tightly in his arms and wings, acting as a barrier to what little light is already in the room.

Smiling as he tells stories of men long passed, hearing the pure glee coming from the boy. Startling a little when the door that was previously locked opens.

Standing in the doorway was a sheepish looking wilbur, standing awkwardly and avoiding eye contact, almost as if he's embarrassed.

Oh.

The avian smiles, "hi mate, you finally back with us?" He asks playfully, earning a huff from the brunette.

"Damn thought we'd at least get another week of peace." Tommy snickers.

"Wh- EXCUSE ME!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF PEACE!" Wilbur exclaimed, making dramatic hand movements. Honestly such a theater kid.

The two blonde share a look with each other, before laughing, enraging the man more. Before he pauses and smiles, a dark smile. Not giving the two any time to react, he jumps onto them.

Hearing yells and laughs is what technoblade walks in on. His two brothers roughhousing on the bed, trying to pin each other as their father laughs and cheers them on.

The pinkett smiles, relishing in the calm and joyful atmosphere.

Oh but don't forget, my dear reader. This is not a happy story. Seems like our favorite family had forgotten that huh? I guess we'll have to remind them.

____________________________________