Chapter 43: BUSTED !

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Dri, it's just me and Cleo's dad have something to tell you four and your mom and it has to be as soon as possible. And no you cannot guess because I know you will get it right. I have a patient now so I have to go but don't tell Cleo and Alex why they're being picked up early."

"Ok, bye." I hung up. Crys is pregnant! I'm psychic. Cleo's dad be beatin' it up from what BB tells me.

"You gotta go?" Rico asked me.

"No, I'm hungry. Can I have a piggy-back ride babe?"

He rolled his eyes as he smiled. "Come on." He said. I squealed and hopped on and we went down the steps.

Sariyah POV

"Stop..doing that babe." I told Jason as he continued to kiss my neck.

"I'm trying to make you feel better." He said smiling.

"No you're not. How can you want to even think about having sex with me. Miami has made me so fat."

He put his arm behind his head and looked at the TV as he watched basketball. "You' having a baby Sariyah, you not fat."

"Yeah..I'm having a baby." I smiled a little bit as tears welled up in my eyes. "Jason...the night I went to the hospital..I should've told you Jay, it hurt so bad and at the beginning of the day I didn't feel anything at all. I'm so fucking selfish because King could have died but I didn't want to bother you. I am so sorry Jason."

"Riyah, stop," He wiped my tears. "It's okay baby."

I shook my head. "No it's not, I'm a terrible mother and he's not even here yet. I just want to have him already. I'm so gotdamn fucking tired of being in this bed!" I screamed. "Sorry."

He nodded. "I understand, talk to me."

"It's just that I've only gotten out of bed six times since I got home Tuesday. And that was to pee and of course wash, but I'm hungry and I hate having to send you and your mom down the steps every five minutes when he gets hungry."

"I don't mind, sweetie." Erin, his mom, said coming into our room. I smiled.

"My son hates me and he's not even here yet."

"Aww, he doesn't hate you. Jason did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with him, it'll get better soon." She reassured me.

"How soon is soon?"

"Right after that last push and the doctor says 'It's a boy!' But even after that, you have a newborn and things get tough but at least you get ya figure back."

"I would like that."

"If yo ass gets anymore curvy I'm gon pass out." Jason said as he got out the bed.

I threw a pillow at him and he caught it. Bastard.

"I'm going to let you two have your time, Jason your sister really misses you so call her whenever you get a chance." Erin told him. He nodded and she left out of our room.

I went to pick up my phone to call Crystal and then I got hit in the face with a pillow.

"Jasonnn." I whined.

"Stop throwing shit at me little girl." He said as he walked out the room.

"Stupid ass." I mumbled. I called Crystal and she answered quickly.

"Hey Sariyah,"

"Hi, can I go downstairs now?"

"Woman, where is your gorgeous ass husband?"