time to run

"No no no no!" The blond pants, as he runs almost tripping on his feet. Swerving around corners, his breath caught in his throat. 

 He pales as he stops in front of a brick wall, he realized in his haze he ran into a dead end. He's cornerd himself. 

"I- no….no...please….this isn't happening…" Tommy sobbed through tears, as he heard a laugh coming from behind him, making him freeze in fear.

 "Are you done? Did you get this little game out of your system, theseus?" A low and gravelly voice calls from behind him.

 The blond turns and backs against the wall, trying to put as much distance in between him and the man as he can. The boy trembled as he approached. 

  "You're lucky it was me, and not Wilbur or Phil. You know how they get when you leave the house." The pink haired man, Technoblade said with a low laugh.

 Tommy closes his eyes, flinching when a large hand reaches for him. Fearing the worst, these people have made it very clear what would happen if he got caught.

 There was a low chuff- sound coming from the other's throat. Tommy briefly recognized through his panic, it's a sound piglins make to soothe their young.

He held his breath as he felt a hand run through his hair, sharp nails lightly scratching his scalp. Relaxing him without his consent. Well it would have, had the strong wif of blood caught his nose.

'Ah, right. The whole reason I was running in the first place.' The brit thought, exhaling a shaking breath. As tears once again clouded his vision. 

He was startled out of his thoughts when a hand pulled him close, pushing his head into a chest. A deep purr emitting from it.

 "Why do you insist on running from us theseus? When all we want is to protect you. Love you." The piglin whispers into the other's hair, wrapping him in a constricting hug, Nails digging into soft skin.

 A soft cry escapes the youngest mouth, as trembling arms try to pull away from the cage. " please...I just want to go home...why won't you psychos leave me alone!? What did I do to you!? What…..please….I want to see tubbo…..hell even ranboo….just please…." He begged, as he's head fell into a hard chest, Giving up.

 A growl vibrated the blond, as the arms tightened.

 "Is that why you've been running from us? Those friends of yours? They're the reason you're putting yourself in danger?" Technoblade snarled in anger.

  A dark laugh escapes his mouth, as a sudden grip is on tommys air way. Blocking oxygen, and making him panic, struggling to break free.

 "No more. Don't worry kid you won't have to worry about them anymore, I promise. I'll bring you their heads. Just go to sleep, I promise I'll protect you."

The world went black.

____________________________________