Untitled Part 1

Luna Griffin a 11 year old was walking home from school when a man in his 20's grabbed her dragged her in an house. She tried to scream and cry for help but no one was around. The poor girl was crying and trying to get the man off if her but he wouldn't move. She cried as he did bad things to her with his hand over her mouth. Hot tears falling like a waterfall down her face. 

She woke up in a bed she looked around she moved his arm. She picked up her phone seeing the time. She sat up but winced in pain he looked at her "Are you okay?" he asked she looked at him. She got up even tho she was in pain she glared at him "Who are you" she asked getting dressed.

Them smirked gave her money she kept it "Who are you" she asked. He smirked "was a friend of your fathers" he said getting up. She looked at him "The names mason, i have seen you in a while Luna" he said. She looked at him she remembered him "I'm going home" she said he smiled "I'll drive you" he said throwing his shirt on. She looked at him "Fine don't touch me tho" she said. 

He looked at her and grabbed his keys he got in his car she got up front she played music from her headset. He focused on driving "Text your parents to let them know your with me" he said she did. He seen her just listening to music he sighed. He looked at her pulling over she looked at him. He looked at her "Why did you stop?" she asked. he sighed he said sorry she was shocked she looked at the window "You took my innocence" she said he looked at her "i know but you can't tell your parents just say it was consented" he said driving again. 

She was shocked he asked her to lie and say she wanted it when in reality she didn't want it. She thought it over and texted her parents. She sighed she wanted food he got her something to eat she thanked him he nodded and got back on the road. She looked at the text she was about to send to her mom she deleted it. He saw it he looked at her she asked him to pull over he did she unbuckled and climbed into his lap and rested her head on his chest.

He was confused "they know it was consent they are kicking me out" she said he sighed "Then let's get your stuff you can stay at my place" he said she frowned. "I might stay with a friend" she said he understood he stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She got back in her seat and sighed she texted her friend. She saw her bags she took them to her friends place. She went to her room and hugged her friend. 

Katie asked what was wrong as she held her best friend. Luna told her what happened all of it they seen colleen standing there. Luna frowned "I'll leave if your not comfortable with me around your daughter. " she said. Colleen walked over and hugged the girl "it's okay and your always welcome here" she said. Luna was confuse "Don't you think i'm in the wrong for it?" she asked colleen shook her head. 

Colleen sat down on the bed "i never really trusted mason when he was around you girls" she said. Luna frowned "i am so sorry if i wasn't friends with katie, you two wouldn't have to know about him and im sorry if I'm being a burden I'll leave if it's for the best" she said. Colleen frowned "you don't have to be sorry your not in the wrong and your not a burden and please do stay, katie seems happier when your around" she said. Katie nodded she smiled "Kazu i promise your fine trust me" she said. The door opened they had a feeling the boys were back colleen sighed "matt was worried about you" she said. 

Luna nodded and stood up but she started fidgeting worried something would happen. Collen told her she was safe here and if she need a minute to stay up. Colleen gave katie a look telling her to give her some space so she and katie went down stairs. Luna did her breathing excise like her therapist told her to. She was ready to go down the stairs now but waited a few more minutes.  

To Be Continued.....