Daryl cleared his throat and shifted his crossbow strap onto his other shoulder, holding onto it out of subconscious habit.

"Yeah?" He kept his eyes forward, biting his bottom lip as he went for it. "Back in the days huh?" Prim felt relieved that someone actually took notice in her, even though she didn't really give them a chance to decline. She brought her eyes from her feet and onto the trail in front of her. She nodded before she responded.

"Mhm. He uh. . . I learned a bit, even with all of my blabbering."

Daryl huffed. "Your old man, what happened to him?" He knew it was far fetched question, as she didn't look like the one to throw out her entire life story to anyone, but he tried his best to keep the conversation going.

Like said before, he liked the pause from the silence they'd been wrapped in.

Prim blinked. No body had asked her that before, not even in the old world. No one ever asked her what had happened to her dad or what caused her family to sink deep into a shit show. They simply always assumed and rumored on about it.

"Well. . ." she started off calmly. "Before he could show me some of his big tricks, he kinda went off the deep end when my mom got sick – which might be a good thing ya know?" He looked at her at that with a raised eyebrow. "He was a strong man but he couldn't handle all of this," she finished, deciding that that was the most she would say about the man who was nothing but a lost memory in her mind. "But my brother, on the other hand," she chuckled, "he was –"

"– Help!" A series of yells set off in the distance, cutting everyones conversations short. The group froze in step and Prim's heart dropped. She took no time in letting the bow that was slung over her shoulder fall into her grasp before she pulled out an arrow and readied it for danger. Someone ran past her, bumping into her arm and causing her to step forward to catch herself. She glanced up to see Carl racing towards the unknown calls. The next second a flash of blonde in her view instantly made her follow after Teddy ran after the boy.

"Teddy!" She called after them. She dodged trees left and right, ignoring the yells that came from behind her and rushed towards the screams of the unknown in front. Prim stumbled into a small clearing, barely catching a glimpse of a man squirming pathetically on top of a large boulder. Walkers surrounded the rock, trying to pull the man down. She caught Carl pulling his pistol and shooting a walker while Michonne helped with another. Teddy grabbed a stick and swing it at a dead one but it only hit his shoulder and turned his attention onto her.

The moment it reached for her there was an arrow buldging into its eye. Teddy shot around to see Prim standing behind her, bow raised and arrows thrown into the attacking walkers.

By the time the rest had joined, the small area was cleared.

"You're clear. Keep watch," Rick ordered. "Come on down," he waved the priest down from the rock. The man struggled off of it shakily, barely hitting the ground with steady feet as he used the rock for support. The moment he stood he crouched over and retched, emptying his stomach. Prim was the unlucky culprit as his mess hit right at her boots. She gasped and took a step back, shaking her foot off in disgust.

Carl stood besides her and the two shared a unpleasant look.

The man coughed. "Sorry," he sniffled as he stood up straight. "Yes, thank you. . . I'm Gabriel," he introduced. Gabriel tried to reach his hand out towards Rick but the Sheriff simply ignored it and just got to the point.

"You got any weapons on you?" Rick's southern voice asked quickly.

"Do I look like I have any weapons?" Gabriel chuckled lightheartedly. He looked between Michonne and Carl who only rose a eyebrow up at him, unamused. Gabriel frowned.