"Okay, I think that's everything," Harry said, zipping up Darcy's bag.

"Yup," she said and pushed herself to stand up and helped Harry stand up and took his hand. "Daddy, the daddy stealer is here," Darcy said, and Harry raised his eyebrows at her and crossed his arms. "Daddy, Louis is here," she huffed, and Harry kneeled at her level.

"Darcy Johanna Styles Tomlinson, I know you may not like this, but I promise you that he is not stealing me from my princess. No one, and I mean no one, would ever do that, okay? You will always be my number one, always. Now even upset you have to...?" Harry trailed off and started at Darcy expectantly.

"Treat people with kindness," she said defeatedly. "I'm sorry, daddy," she said, and Harry stroked her cheek. He nodded his head in the direction of the doorway, and Darcy walked over to Louis, who crouched down to her level. "I'm sorry for calling you a daddy stealer, but you better not hurt him, or I will come after you. I may be small, but I can do some damage," she threatened, and Louis bit his lip to contain a fond smile and nodded.

"I don't plan to," he said, and Darcy stared at him before nodding and running back and hugging Harry's legs.

"Have fun at Liam's, okay?" Harry said, picking Darcy up and placing her on his hip and kissing her temple.

"I will. have fun on your date," Darcy said.

"But not too much. You still have to pick her up at night," Niall added in, and Louis and Harry both deadpanned Niall.

"Go with uncle Ni now," Harry said and placed her on the ground, and she walked over with her bag and took Niall's hand.

"Sorry about her. She's been like that for most of the day," Harry said once he heard the front door open and close and finally looked Louis up and down.

"Don't worry, I understand it, but she got my mouth didn't she?" Louis said with a chuckle, and Harry nodded rapidly.

"Oh definitely," Harry said and walked closer to Louis. "You look great, Boo," Harry said and wrapped his arms around Louis's waist, who wrapped his around Harry's neck.

"So do you," he said before pulling Harry down to kiss him.

Louis was wearing a black moto jacket with a white shirt underneath it and skinny black jeans and his vans. Harry is wearing a Saint Laurent Satin jacket with a black shirt, black skinnies and brown boots.

"Let's go," Louis said with a smile and stepped out of the embrace and took Harry's hand and led him out of the flat. Harry locked up, and they quickly made their way down to Louis's car, which had tinted windows.

"So, where are we going?" Harry asked once they were both seated in the car.

"Not telling, babe, and you have to wear this," Louis said smugly and held out a blindfold. Harry gave him an 'are you serious look' before looking at the blindfold then back at Louis. He sighed and took the blindfold and put it on. "Good," Louis said and leaned over and picked Harry's cheeks. He smirked when he saw Harry blush. "You still blush whenever I do that. I love it," Louis said, and Harry blushed harder and looked out the window, and Louis chuckled.

The car ride there was filled with the two horribly singing while jamming out to the songs on the radio. But soon enough, Louis had pulled up to their date, and the car stopped, and Harry looked around as if he could see, but with the blindfold, he couldn't.

"We're here?" Harry asked.

"Stay here," Louis said and got out of the car and jogged to the other side and opened Harry's door and helped him out. He walked to the front of the car and stood behind Harry. "I'm taking it off now," Louis whispered in Harry's ear before he took off the blindfold.