Fine, I said getting up because I had no mood to eat anything now, reason well it's unknown again.

Sidharth she spoke holding my hand.
Pta hai mujhe aapne subah se kuch nhi khaya, please kha lijiye, she spoke and I wondered how did she knew this.

Tumhe kaise pta, I asked.
Bas aise hi, she shrugged.

Shehnaaz how do you know, I asked again.
Honestly aapko thaka hua dekh kar hi idea lag gaya tha, that you might have missed lunch in the hectic schedules and aapke saath do mahine kaam kiya hai toh pta hi tha, she spoke.

Zyada notice nhi karti ho tum mujhe, he teased.
Hmm so I should notice Parth Or someone else then, she replied.

Sochna bhi mat, I warned so unlikely of me, but can't help it, love and the things it makes you does, Why wasn't I such with Nimisha I wonder.

What if I have already thought and you know I just talked to parth, she teased.

Why were you talking to Parth, I could not help but ask making her laugh and ask vaise why can't I talk to him.

I don't know you are my friend no, I spoke and she legit pulled my cheeks.
Aahnik jaise bache ho aap, she spoke.

Khaiye chaliye, she ordered this time.
Tum bhi khao, hawa par toh nhi ji sakti, I retorted and she nodded

Once we were done she got up and asked me to go back to the room and she would be back. I went back to the our room after helping her with the kitchen work.

I was so surprised walking up to my own room, it was as if I have came to a honeymoon suite suddenly, Fuck!!! No there was nothing cliche as of roses and all that out of the box decorations, it was the curtains that were present all around my bed, the fairy lights that adorned the room and the fragrance that surrounded whole of the room.

What is this girl upto! I thought.
I settled myself on the couch present in my room because that seemed the safest place in the whole room at present, shrugging all the thoughts that clouded my mind, we need to talk I repeated in my mind when suddenly she came changed in a pretty silk night suit that hugged her at all the perfect places and I groaned internally. Wasn't her being near me enough that I need to tolerate this torture too.

Zyada pyaar nhi aa raha, I asked when she settled herself on my lap, wait I could smell something too, no fuck no why would she drink and most importantly from where, I know she never walks into the small bar present near the kitchen because it's mostly locked as Aadia is there in the house and I never want her to walk into something inappropriate.

Oh dost aapne bola na maine nhi, toh main pyaar kar sakti hoon aapka pata nahi, she spoke peppering kisses on my neck making me groan internally, she was surely drunk but why.

Shehnaaz mat kar sweetheart, I pleaded but she was in another mood today, I know I love her and I have no objection in what ever she is doing but I don't even know what's making her react like this, not atleast under the effect of alcohol.

Ahh Fuck, I muttered when she sucked the side of my neck and let her teeths sunk in the skin leaving a very evident spot.

Shehnaaz kya kar rahi hai baby, I spoke when her hands started opening the buttons of the shirt I had on. I held her hand and she looked in my eyes with a different passion for me.

Pyaar kar rahi hoon, let me na, she spoke and tried removing her hand but I stood up and made her stand straight too, because I really needed a cold shower for now. Fuck! What is this night turning into, never I had imagined I would walk upto this, She is really testing my patience, she still can't get over the fact that she is not a virgin and here she is trying to seduce me what's exactly going on, it was her right who stopped me two days ago from crossing a line, I am pretty sure she would regret once I take a step forward. I am not even sure if she would remember this tomorrow morning or not.