CH. 19:

Sorry about the cliffhanger... I wrote more than I wanted for the last chapter do I'm continuing here. Don't hate me, this is amazing I promise. THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE ENTIRE HEART AND I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY TO ALL THE FRIENDS I'VE FORCED THIS STORY ONTO IT'S ONLY CUZ I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE PROUD. Jk on the proud part, I just want your opinions bc y'all mean so much to me. Anywhore, enjoy this because I might be a while after this. Taaaaaaaaanks:)

I heard a thud from the corner of the room. I glanced over to see Cas crumpled on the floor, lifeless, and a cloud of brilliant blue-white light floating toward me. I tried to relax, but the thought of being possessed by two supernatural entities made me a bit skittish.

I felt Sam squeeze my hand as I closed my eyes. Being possessed by an angel is the strangest feeling in the world. It's like sunlight is grazing your skin, just barely, but then the feeling of tingling warmth escalates into a burning sensation for just a moment. Then you're dumped into an ice bath, and the water is even colder because you were just so warm. The last thing you feel is the cold fading and your body goes into a dull, throbbing numbness that even I can't describe. Then you're floating and you can't feel a thing.

I was encased with white, white everywhere. Like you're looking at a blank white phone screen, but instead of just in front of your face, it's everywhere.

"Emerson," Cas's voice reverberated through whiteness. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes?" My own voice ricocheted too, scaring me. I hadn't meant for that to be my answer.

"We are inside your reactive conscience," my father said. "Do not be surprised if you say things accidentally."

"This is really weird," I thought, my words filling the void before I could process what I was thinking.

In a metaphorical blink, my surroundings changed from the white void to a luxurious room with rich velvets and dark floral patterns and dark wood which took shape into furniture around me. Cas stood next to me, and his trenchcoat that he typically wore was gone, replaced by casual business-type clothing; a white button up with the top two buttons loose and his dark red tie loosened as well, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows. His shirt was tucked into his black slacks and he wore black dress shoes.

Despite Cas's casual appearance, I was dressed surprisingly formal. I wore a sweeping black gown accented with rubies as red as blood that hugged my body and flowed out in all the right places. A simple silver chain wove and clasped around my neck, with a teardrop pendant embedded with diamonds and a massive rough-cut ruby resting right above my cleavage. I felt at my hair and found it had been brought into an updo with curls framing my face.

"Hello, darling," Crowley sang from behind me. I jumped at his voice, whirling to face him. The demon stood holding two glasses of dark red wine, dressed in a full black suit. His face was set in a cocky expression and I wanted to punch it off.

"What the shit, Crowley?" I growled, gesturing to the glamor that covered every surface around us. "What did you do to my head?"

"It needed some renovating," he shrugged, handing me the wine. "Do you like it? I quite do, it's more you than you would think."

I examined the room. Despite the fact that Crowley had redecorated my mental state, I was actually impressed with the décor. Crowlely's chuckle brought my eyes back to him.

"I can feel that you approve," he grinned. I scowled at him. "Make all the faces you want, but you know it's true."

"You're trying to win me over," it wasn't a question.

"Smart girl, you are," pride glimmered in his eyes.

"Emerson you cannot trust him," Cas finally spoke up.

"I know that, Cas," I snapped. My anger made the room shift.

It took only a moment for me to realize that my anger is what Crowley wanted. What was he trying to do to me? He wanted me angry, yes, but why?

"You're half angel, Emerson darling," the demon spoke again, and Castiel stepped in front of me, shielding his advance. The room twisted and swirled into blackness, leaving the three of us to stand in the abyss. "But you're far more powerful than angel or demon alike. You have the powers of an angel, stronger than any because you're fueled by free will, like a demon. You have the ability of outstanding goodness, but also the potential of great darkness. If I harness your power, show you the upside to bad while I'm in control, you could be left eventually and would take my side when I did leave you. You have power, Emerson. You could conquer the world by my side. Don't you want to see what power you hold? Don't you want to be free?"

During Crowley's speech, I was imagining it all: conquering, harnessing freedom and power. An image of myself, my face spattered with blood of innocents as my eyes glowed white, flashed acrosse the black and I pushed it out of my mind.

"Remember who you are, Emerson," Cas's voice echoed around me as Crowley andCas were enveloped in darkness.

I cried out for help, for Cas, Dean, Sam...

Sam...

His face appeared in my vision and his eyes were pleading again. "Don't you leave me, Em, don't you dare."

A silent slideshow of the many faces of Sam Winchester flashed before me. He was panicked, solemn, unamused, sarcastic, happy, imploring, determined, and caring all at once and I felt myself being pulled out of my abyss.

Everything just disappeared and I was floating again.

Oooooooooh, damn. That was an intense chapter to write, and I wrote it in two days... My creative juices are flowing guys, and I need to keep this up. I'M WEARING A DRESS TODAYYYY. It's supposed to be the warmest day of the year so far, mid-70s. Also, I've been listening to Nick Jonas and ONLY Nick Jonas for the past two days and it's really unhealthy help me please. Sorry I'm so spaztic, I'm just in one of those moods... Shit. Okay. I will try to update soon, but I'm gonna have a hard time following up this chapter. Aighty aight, love yaaaaaaaaaaaa.
-Cameo