𝖎𝖎: COMFORT OF HIS BED SHEETS | 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤

comfort of his bed sheets.

I M A N I

THERE WERE MANY WORDS to describe who Tony Stark was to other people. If you'd ask a random on the street they would call him a 'hero'. Even though before his hero ways he was a weapons supplier to the United States. If you'd ask other Avengers they'd call him a 'co-worker'. They worked side-by-side to fight the evils of this world, and were able to overcome such wickedness. Pepper Potts would say the love of her life who always had her back through thick and thin, not without a little blush on her cheeks that brought out the light blue in her eyes.

But Imani Chukwuma would call him a snake.

Her words were very contradicting if you were to hear them come out her mouth right about now. She released a small gasp as she felt his lips press against her neck another time. Imani tightened the hold she had on his arm, closing her eyes in ecstasy when he finished and landed on top of her. A laugh escaped from his lips as he saw the thick layer of sweat that covered her forehead.

"Too much?" he mocked, rolling away from her body and laying next to hers. Tony's brown eyes looked at the ceiling, a small smile playing at his lips when she failed to respond.

"Ah, would you look at that? Ms. Chu―Chu what is it again?"

"Chukwuma."

"Rightttt, I think I'll stick with Imani. But back to my point, I think I finally left a little miss perfect, a little less perfect, don't you think?"

"Is it just me or am I failing to see a point here?"

"It's just you," he rolled his eyes, "But the point is...I think I proved you wrong, Ms. Imani."

Just the sound of her name from his lips created a long lasting sensation of butterflies to appear in her tummy. She felt her heart race when he removed his eyes from the ceiling and met hers, narrowing them mockingly, "Is that a smile I see there?"

Tony lifted a finger and poked the tip of her nose, clicking his tongue from yet another failed response, "You won't admit it of course, I know that for sure, but I'm pretty sure in the midst of all that eye rolling was a little smile," he tapped her bottom lip and pulled it back a little, "Right about here." The billionaire winked as his voice turned into a whisper and leaned forward to caress his mouth with hers again.

But of course, fate had other plans.

The said man flinched back after the sound of his phone began to ring. A curse word escaped his mouth as he jumped up from Imani's bed, naked as the day he was born, and rushing to find his clothes that were thrown across the carpeted floor.

The snake appeared yet again.

To Imani Chukwuma, a word to describe Tony Stark was a snake. He smiled into his girlfriend's eyes in the day, but as the sun fell and the moon took over the sky, his body laid next to his mistress' to create a passion filled pleasure they could only give to each other. As the sun fell, his morals descended and was replaced with a villainous mindset. As the sun fell, the other side that was only shown to the mistress, emerged and took over her sight. And as the moon took its place in the sky, her love for him blinded her from stopping this little routine that occurred on a daily basis.

It didn't make sense, right? He was a traitor that faked his way through his relationship, and used it to have his own benefits. All he knew to do was take, take, take. He never wanted to acknowledge the effects of his actions, but in all honesty, what is there to acknowledge when your snake eyes blinded you from the truth?