Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright Class, School is over for today. Enjoy you're weekend and we will meet here again in May 1st" she said smirking when she said May 1st. But I as well is looking forward to it.

~Time Skip~
(May 1st)

*(Phone Alarm)*

I woke up and started my morning routine. As I finished and about to enter the elevator I cheats the OOA app and noticed that my stats changed.

~Satoru Yuuji - Class D

Academics: B+(79)
Adaptability: A(94)
Physical: A+(100)
Cooperativeness: C(50)
Overall: A-(89)

I guess my Academics due to me holding back on the test, my Adaptability got higher due to me figuring out the S-system so early, my Physical due to my record breaking antics earlier last week and my Cooperativeness increased due to me hanging out with other and probably me showing Hirata my theory, maybe.

As I exit the elevator and saw a few students, standing with there group and chatting each different expression all of them are confused on why they didn't receive a full 100,000 points. Standing here and watching there reactions would be interesting but I have somewhere much more entertaining to go.

I arrive a bit earlier than usually and saw everyone already here, they must have thought to rise up early for there new point. But all I can see are panicking faces and questions from everyone like

"Did you guys receive you're points?" With answers like
"Maybe it's late"

And other such excuses but no one is minding Hirata's announcements or rather theory earlier this month, which they probably are still in denial. I sat down in my seat while watching them with relish, the boys are split in there groups respectively some are panicking and while the girls are surrounding Hirata.

"You're quite calm" surprisingly Horikita had started a conversation with me

"I somewhat predicted it earlier" I said while still looking out of the window, 'the clouds are getting darker, huh. Must be a reflection of this day'

"When Hirata said his theory 2 weeks ago, it was yours right?" She asked

"Yeah, It was" I replied seriously, since chances are Hirata told some other people about it

"I see, when did you figure it all out" she asked while closely watching me

"I didn't figure it out, just made a theory. It was basically what I told you in the convenient store before, though I didn't think they would test us by group. It's basically the majorities fault, and now we all suffer"

"Even so, for you to figure it out so early. It's impressive" Horikita surprisingly complements me

"Is that a compliment, I hear from you?" I said teasingly

In which she just ignore me, but I didn't mind. Since Horikita is slowly shedding her complex, just a little more then breaking and building her up will commence. As everyone is parking the door slide open, revealing Chibashira-sensei with a another stack of paper in hand. Everyone immediately sat down, and acting like proper students but inside all of the, are trying to keep there cool.