You both step into the train, sitting down and staying silent. Katsuki pulls out his phone and air pods, putting them into his ears and playing his music. Curiously you pull out one of the air pods, "Watcha listening to?" You put the air pod into your ear to hear your favorite song playing.

"I love this song!" you say excitingly, shocked by the sound of it in his air pod.
"Listen then" Katsuki says, you smile in return. As you listen to his playlist you feel your eye lids grow heavy, the faint sound of the train moving and the music start to act as a lullaby. Your head slides and falls onto Katsuki's shoulder as he plays on his phone. He looks over at you annoyed, thinking your just trying to poke at him and piss him off. But he soon realizes your asleep. Your face calm but whenever someone makes a loud noise your nose scrunchs up like a cute little bunny.

"Idiot."

Whenever someone makes a noise that is loud enough to interfere with your slumber, Katsuki is quick to glare at the person. Making them stop talking or yelling. As you rest on his shoulder he feels his neck ache, making him lay his head against yours. He closes his eyes and listens to the music. Being sure not to fall asleep.

After about 15 minutes Katsuki hears his station being called and he opens his eyes. Then gently shaking you awake. "We are here," he whispered as he watchs your eyes open, the clouds over your eyes slowly disappearing.
"Oh okay," you say getting up and yawning, then stepping off the train with Katsuki.

The sky is tinted a light purple, the autumn wind attacking anyone who is stupid enough to not wear a sweater or light jacket. You stumble behind him, struggling to catch up because of how tired and slow you feel now.
"Slow down bitch!" you shout, running up to him and grabbing his hand, trying not to be left behind.

"We are almost there, let go." He lets go of your hand and unlocking the door with his keys. Your eyes open fully to smell the delicious smell of something cooking, you don't feel tired anymore.

"Y/n dear!" You hear Mitsuki yell from the kitchen, you slip off your shoes and walk to the kitchen. You see Mitsuki shopping up some vegetables, she smiles at you. Then putting down the knife and walking over to you, tightly hugging you. "I'm so glad to see you! dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes!" she says with a smile, then walking back to the kitchen.

You run up to Katsuki's room, him still taking off his shoes. You flop into his couch and pull out your phone, playing games out of boredom. Just as you beat your game Katsuki walks in, he looks exhausted. He then falls into his bed.
"I'm so tired," he mumbles into his pillow.
"Then take a nap stupid," you reply putting your phone away.
"I can't, dinner is ready soon," he replies.
"I'll wake you up when it's ready."

You lay on his small couch for a bit, watching TikTok and playing games. You peak over to look at Katsuki who lays on his bed peacefully, you smile, then you take a picture of him. Setting it as your lock screen so you can tease him about it when he wakes up.

"Dinner!" Mitsuki calls out, not brothering Katsuki's sleep at all.

You stand up, walking over to the sleeping boy. "Katsuki," you whisper, he doesn't reply. You gently brush away the spiky hair that covers his eyes. "Katsuki, foods ready," you speak a little louder, his eyes blink open slowly.
"Thanks, shrimpy." he sits up slowly and rubbing his eyes.

A smile forms your lips, "You're welcome! Let's go eat!" You stand up straight and run to his door quickly, opening it and running down stairs. "Idiot," he grunts, standing up and walking down stairs where you stand with a plate and a big smile. He grabs a plate and grabs his food, you all then sitting down.
.
.
.
You take your last bite, officially full after not eating all day. "Thank you so much for the food Mitsuki!" you stand up and give her a big smile. "of course sweetie!" she replies and grabs all the plates.
"I better start walking to the strain station, it's pitch black outside." you walk to your shoes. "Okay sweetie! I'm glad you came over" Mitsuki walks over to you, along with Katsuki and Masaru. You slip on your runners and stand of straight, hugging Mitsuki and Masaru, Katsuki glares at you as a 'no'.

"Katsuki walk her to the strain station, it's too dark out for her to walk alone right now!" Mitsuki says.
"Oh I'll be fine! Don't worry, please." You wave your hands in front of your chest.
"She'll be fine," Katsuki says.

"I insist! Walk her!" She shouts, Katsuki groans, slipping on his shoes and following you out the door. "You don't have to walk me the whole way to the strain station, I'll be fine-" you say, being cut off. "no. I'll walk you." he says.

you walk with him down the street, dim street lights lighting up your forms. "your a lot nicer out of school," you whisper, he doesn't reply. "when you want to be" you say again.
"to the people I choose to be nice to" he says quietly. "well, I must be special then!" you say with a grin, nudging your elbow into his side to tease him.

"tch, maybe idiot"

you smile wider, "well your special to!" you say running up to the next street, it lighting your form up like the sun. Katsuki stops walking, he stairs into your (e/c) eyes as they glimmer in the light, "watcha looking at" you say cheekily.

"your ugly ass"

he starts to walk again, stopping beside you. "well I know I'm pretty, so deal with it" you reply jokingly with a smile and begin to walk. "whatever" he says walking again beside you.

soon you both reach the train station, "okay! we're here" you say turning to him, "no shit" he says. you open your arms, waiting for a hug. he stays still, glaring at you. "cmon, your parents aren't here to see you hug me" you pout.

he huffs, then hugging you, "get home safe shrimpy" he whispers, letting you go.

"you too Bakuhoe"

you wave goodbye as the train pulls up, then getting on and sitting down. you grow more and more tired as your house gets closer, but you manage to stay awake. then stepping off the train and walking home, "I'm home" you yell, slipping off your shoes and running upstairs.

"things are starting to get better" you say as you lay on your bed, staring at the ceiling.