chapter 2

same content warning as the last chapter - just a very clearer mention of a suicide attempt here.

august 2nd, 2023.

Wilhelm felt himself awake, feeling a bit of weight on himself. He could feel a lot of light around him, so he wanted to prevent from opening his eyes.
Trying to move around, he could feel a few strings attached to him, and that made him confused.
Finally opening his eyes, he realised he was in a hospital room with all sorts of needles attached to him. Noticing the weight on him before, he turned his head around.
Wilhelm couldn't believe it.
There he was - Simon.
Wilhelm's head was on his chest as a way to make him feel comfortable and protected. He also noticed his hand being held by another, which wasnt his own.
"Simon?" Wilhelm whispered so quietly and almost grumpy, his throat was sore and his voice was raspy.
Even if you almost couldnt hear the blonde boy, the other still stirred and eventually awoke.
He smiled at him, like he was the most precious thing to exist. Pulling the boy even closer into his chest, he finally said something.
"Hi Wille, not so nice seeing you here after not talking for so long, but I guess its better than nothing?"
Wilhelm almost chuckled, how could Simon joke at a time like this? He must feel ashamed, mad, or just weirded out with him. But Simon could always joke, that was one of Wilhelm's favourite things about him. He always made it better.
Wilhelm didnt answer.
Simon just continued on talking.
"Ya'know, Ive missed you alot even if I didnt show it at all. Its been so hard and ive been worried yes, but finding out about everything? It hits me Wille, you dont deserve to feel like this at all. I really want to help you, and I really just wanna be with you. How do you feel aboot that?" Simon stopped with a chuckle, he seemed to be so happy even if the situation they were in kinda sucked.

"I'd like that a lot, ive missed you aswell. I think not having you here has made me realise how much you actually mean to me. I'd like to try us again, I really would. A lot has happened and I'm willing to tell you pretty much everything. But right now, I wanna sleep, and when I wake up I wanna be at home with you."
With that, Wilhelm got closer to Simon.
Giving him a peck on the lips, he let himself fall asleep again.