Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1

Mulai dari awal

She was able to have Whis create a button to magically teleport her anywhere she needs to be; and she pressed the button, teleported her to Universe 6, at this unknown planet where no one lives or dares to enter. "Well, this is it then", she said, "Still, it's very odd and suspicious that he wants me to meet him here." Again, she kept that thought quiet for now and entered the planet.

Frost waited patiently outside as he made sure he got time left. Once she arrives, Frost smiles, "(Y/n)-Chan, you're finally here!", and he gave her a hug. She hugged him back and smiled, "Of course I did, I mean you're the one who asked me to come here. Anyway, you told me that you're stranded here and your ship needs repairs. So let's go find the ship", she said. Frost nods, showing a small smile. He guides her throughout the outskirts in the middle of nowhere.

Minutes passed as they finally arrived at their destination. (Y/n)-Chan peers behind Frost and notices a cave. "Is that a cave?", she asked. "Why yes (Y/n)-Chan, that's my reason why I need you out here. I wanted to show you something special inside", he said, holding his hand out to her. She blushes, finding his behavior odd yet romantic. 

She nods and holds his hand; Frost, then enters the cave while she follows behind him. While holding hands, they passed through the narrow corridor of the cavern; dripping sounds echoed through the cave, very calm sounds. She wants to know what he's up to.

"Frost, is there something you want to tell me? I mean where's your ship?", she asked. Frost felt his face blushing while trying to find the main cavern. She finds it more suspicious that he's ignoring her questions. "Frost, where is your ship?", she asked again. 

Frost stops, now stumped that she's questioning him. He sighs and turns to her, giving her a serious yet calm soft look, "(Y/n)-Chan, I lied", he said. She looks surprised, "What? You lied to me about your ship? And so you're not stranded?", she asked. He nods. "Then why drag me all the way here?", she asked again. Frost smiles and chuckles, "Come, let me show you", and both resume walking down.

As they made their way inside a doorway, they entered the biggest cavern ever. It was spacious with a small lagoon pool. Next to the lagoon is a small waterfall, running inside the pool. She is now staring in amazement and awe, "Oh wow Frost! This is beautiful!", she commented. Frost smiles, "I knew you love this", Frost said. Then beside them, (Y/n)-Chan noticed a large fluffy blanket and two pillows. Frost walks on the blanket and offers his hand to her, "Shall we sit down?", he asked her. (Y/n)-Chan blushed again and nodded, took his hand, and sat down next to him.

Once they sat down, Frost turned to look at her; she noticed that he's acting strange. "Is everything ok?" She asked. Frost's red eyes stare into her eyes, making her blush. "(Y/n)-Chan", Frost mutters her name, leaning closer. She blushed and felt lips on hers. He kissed her. She blushed even more but closed her eyes and kissed back. 

Frost hums as he enjoys her soft lips touching his lips. He leaned out and sighed, "(Y/n)-Chan, I love you", he confessed. She blushed even more "I...love you to" she said looking away blushing.

Frost's hand reaches over to her chin and makes her turn back. "(Y/n)-Chan, you have no idea how much I love you. I would do anything to make you happy. You are aware that if my universe loses, that universe including me will be erased. Tell me what you want before that time comes", he said. 

Her face turned into shock, "what? It's just a tournament between universes 6 and 7 to see who would get earth" she said. Frost only gave her a serious look, "I'm afraid that this tournament isn't for fun. The Grand Zenos are serious when they mention that there's only one winner and the seven losing universes will be erased", he explained.

Her worried look turned into mad, "what!? Why wasn't I told about this?!" She yelled at him. (Y/n)-Chan remembered her father's return and saw his frightened and despaired look on his face. That would explain her father's odd behavior. Despite that, she's mad that not only did she just learn about the Tournament of Power, but also learned that if either his or her universe lose, they won't be together anymore.