Chapter 2

AUTHOR POV

Unsurprisingly Jungkook was anxious the whole night , He was supposed to be enjoying as it was his day today but he felt so uncomfortable .

He felt suffocated when his parents started to talk about the wedding and he just wanted to get away and he did just that.

He excused himself and saw the disaproving looks his father gave but he didn't stop him which he was grateful for.

Jennie was such a sweet lady and he didn't want to ruin her life by tying the knot between them. She will just feel unwanted and unloved if she ended up with him and he doesn't want that.

She deserves someone who will cherish her and gives her a lot of love and that someone was not him.

He will have to find a way to convince his parents that he didn't want to get married now but he was not sure that they will agree to it. He know he can't run away from this but he kept trying to avoid it.

Jungkook sighed and made his way towards the garden to get some fresh air and relaxed a bit. It was his safe place, sitting on the edge of the fountain and looking at the moon really calm him down.

When he approach the garden his feet halt it's step. He stood there frozen, there was a man sitting on the edge of the fountain.

He looks too beautiful to be real . Long eyelashes , plump lips which were slightly pouty , he had a really sharp jawline. The moonlight shine over his skin making him look surreal . Jungkook was damn sure that he was an angel.

The man must have sense the prince presense since he lift his gazed up from the water towards Jungkook.

Jungkook breath hitched, his stomach started to feel weird when he make eye contact with the man.

As if like a siren call he was lulled to go towards the man. There was an unknown force that was pulling him towards the man and it seems like he had no control against his body.

The man was now standing in his full glory, his ocean blue eyes deeply staring at Jungkook's brown one . It was as if time was going too slow for both of them, there was a burning desire in both of them, the need to be close to each other .

Jungkook heartbeat spiked up when he was only inches away from the unknown beautiful man . The man beautiful blue eyes never stop looking at the starry brown eyes of the prince .

The man snaked his arms around the prince's waist and pulled him closer  towards him, their body fits perfectly like a two puzzle piece.

His cold lips slightly brushed against Jungkook's temple which made him shiver . Something warm blooms inside Jungkook, he closed his eyes , arms hooked around the man and nuzzle his face against his neck.

He doesn't know what was happening to him but everything feels..... Right. It was as if he was finally home.

They embrace each other under the moonlight,

The man leaned up and softly brushed his lips against the prince's.

"My prince you need to go" His voice was so sweet and melodious that Jungkook wanted to listen to him forever- wait what?

He was broke out from his dazed when he finally registered what the man had said. Of course good things doesn't last long and Jungkook was cruelly brought to reality.

"Wha-"

"Your guards are coming towards this way, they can't see us together. You need to go "

"Bu-" His sentence was cut off when he felt a kissed on his forehead.

"I hope we will meet again someday" And then he was gone as if he wasn't even there leaving Jungkook alone..... all cold, already missing him warmth.

"Your highness" He heard his guards called out for him which made him jerked his head towards their direction.

'How did he know the guards was approaching them?' He thought but didn't dwelled to much on it

"Your majesty has requested for your presence at the ballroom" One of the guards informed .

He nodded his head and started walking, Jungkook's expression was neutral but he was upset and disappointed and he didn't even get to know the man's name.

He was not sure if they will meet again and that thought alone made him wanted to cry. They just met and he doesn't know why he was feeling like this.

He looked back one last time before finally entering inside.

"Wait for me my prince, we will surely meet again"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter, I have exams tomorrow but I wanted to update so I wrote this quickly hehe .

Sorry for the mistake and grammatical errors in advance.

Take care and stay safe
Don't forget to vote
I purple you 💜