ꕥ꧁Chapter Six꧂ꕥ

We all finished our food and went to our dorms to fresh up a bit and grab some stuff we wanted to take with us.

I searched through my closet and eventually decided I would change in black shorter dress with a short light blue denim jacket. I quickly grabbed my bag and left to the common room to meet with the others.

Theo, Blaise and Lorenze were already in the common room so I quickly walked over to them. "Great so we only need to wait for Pan-" Blaise began but was cut off by Pansy who creeped up to him from behind and touched his shoulder which made him jump "Merlin Pansy, I swear I could have killed you" He said while dramatically placing a hand on his heart. 

"No you wouldn't because you love me to much" She said which made him blush and me and the other boys to laugh.

"Whatever" He said rolling his eyes while also laughing.  Not much later Draco and Mattheo walked from their dorms to the common room and we all aparated to the three broomsticks, We all walked in and sat down at a round table. Pansy and Blaise sat next to eachother I knew Pansy liked Blaise a lot so I decided to tease her by smirking at her while pointing my gaze at her and Blaise, she just playfully rolled her eyes which made me chuckle to myself. Enzo and Theo sat next to me with Mattheo next to Theo and Blaise and Draco next to Pansy and Enzo. We all orded butterbeer and talked for a while, it was really fun and we all laughed until there were tears in our eyes.

It was around 5 Pm now and we were all getting kind of bored so then a idea popped into my head, earlier I heard two Hufflepuffs talk about a new club that was hosting a opening party tonight.

"Guys I have an idea" I said and in one moment all eyes were on me.

"What?" Theo asked.

"Well we could go to this new club that opens tonight, If you guys want to go" I suggested and they all looked at eachother and soon after agreed to go.

"Great idea and all but what about our outfits, I didn't dress to go out and especially not for a club." Pansy said and I nodded my head.

"Well we could go to one of the many shops here and buy a outfit" Draco said and we all agreed.

"Great, well we should go if we want to make it on time" Blaise said, we all got up and paid for our butterbeers before walking out of the three broomsticks and walked to the first clothing shop we could find, which I have to admit had many cute and hot outfit options. The boys sepperated from Pansy and I to find their outfits while Pansy and I looked around to find a cute dress or something.

Eventually after looking around the boys came back with similar looking dark grey jeans and each had different shirts. Both Draco and Mattheo had black button up shirt fitting the both of them amazingly if I have to be honest, Enzo had a darker grey turtle neck which was perfect for him, Blaise had a simple black shirt and Theo had a dark blue polo. 

"Wow you guys look great" Pansy said and I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you girls, now why aren't you two dressed yet?" Mattheo said looking us up and down. Pansy and I had both been looking around for half an hour and we both found two options to wear but couldn't quite choose which one to wear.

"Well, we can't choose" I said lifting my arms to show them my outfits and Pansy did the same.

"Well show us then" Enzo said and Pansy and I both walked to the changing rooms.

We both got changed and walked out, Pansy wore a simple deep red low skirt with a low V-neck crop top with thin straps. I personally thought she looked amazing, It fit her amazing and she looked really confident which only made it better. I wore a short black dress with a low cut V-neck.