ꕥ꧁Chapter Two꧂ꕥ

Happy was one of the many emotions I felt being back at this place, being able to laugh and talk with Pansy and Luna again made me very happy.

We talked al day until it was time for dinner, Pansy remembered that she had some food left in her dorm so she went a grabbed it and we decided to watch a movie. The movie ended just before curfew so Luna and Pansy both had time to get to there dorms without having to worry for any prefects.

The next morning Pansy and I had decided to meet up just before breakfast so we could walk to breakfast together.Pansy and I made our way over to the great hall, we walked to the Slytherin table and sat down.

"Goodmorning boys" Pansy said to the 5 boys around us.

"Goodmorning Pansy and Y/n" Blaise said and I smiled at him, Blaise apparently remembered my name how nice.

"You know her?" The platinum haired boy asked Blaise with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I do, we were friends before she left" Blaise answered and the blonde boy looked surprised.

"You have been at Hogwarts before?" He asked and I raised my gaze to meet his.

"Yes I have, since first year but left in the middle of year 5" I shortly explained not looking away.

"How come I've never seen you before? I sure I would remember a pretty face like you" he winked at me, and I rolled my eyes in response.

"Feisty I like it" he said with a smirk.

"Come on Draco don't be rude, hey Y/n" Enzo said I smiled back at him.

"You all know her?" Draco asked everyone here and only Blaise, Enzo, Pansy and Theo nodded.

"I don't" the dark brown haired boy said taking all of our attention.

"Riddle and Malfoy this is Y/n Black, and Y/n these idiots are Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy" Pansy said quickly introducing them to me, and I let out a giggle at her last sentence.

"I know Malfoy, well sort of he used to or still bullies Harry which He definitely deserves cause he is a dick" I said looking behind me and shot daggers in Harry's back.

"See I told you Saint Pottah was a asshole" Draco said smirking.

"Why do you dislike him so much Y/n?" Asked Theo and I tended up.

I guess Pansy noticed because she changed the subject and asked me which class I had.

"I have potions first, then DADA, then a free period and last Herbology and Astronomy" I said looking at my day schedule.

"Okay you have the first two classes with Blaise, Enzo and Mattheo. And the rest with me Malfoy and Theo." Pansy said and I nodded my head.

"Sounds good" I said and we all continued eating and talking with eachother.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watch, I had my gaze on Pansy as we talked but shifted my eyes to the side to meet with Mattheo's dark brown ones. We kept Eye contact and I looked him up and down with a small smirk, then looked away and continued talking to Pansy.

I don't know why but I got a boost of confidence as soon I stepped in the great hall earlier. I didn't want to come of as a weak, shy girl but al a confident, strong woman. And let one of my special talents be acting so I will act my way through the rest of the school years and everything will be alright.

"Okay it's time to go, Y/n I will see you later okay?" Pansy asked and I agreed with her and we shared a quick hug before we all left the great hall. I was walking with Blaise, Enzo and Mattheo, I was walking in the middle of Enzo and Mattheo with Blaise on Enzo's side. I don't know why but walking with them gave me another boost of confidence.