Part 25: Murder Mystery!

Start from the beginning

We approach them.

"What's happened?" I asked. The girl wiped away her tears before turned to us.

"Our best friend got murdered," the boy replied, we looked at each other before turned to them.

"What's your name?" Kira asked.

"Hikari and this is my twin brother, Hakuma," Hikari said.

"Time to get serious," I said. Yuya and Tenchi went to a dead body as we looked at the twins.

"Explain when did that happen," Chris said, the twins nodded.

"Well, it's all started when me, my brother and our best friend were playing at the park, of course, we're playing tag," Hikari said.

"As we were playing, we heard a sound, making us turned around and saw our best friend got murdered!" Hakuma said.

"Guys!" We turned to Yuya and saw him pointing on something.

"Find anything?" Kira asked, Yuya nodded.

"Yes and I'm not sure you guys will like it," we looked at each other before walks towards the dead body.

We gasped when we saw a note, covering with blood, the knife pinned the note on the back of the body.

"You're kidding me!" Sasha said.

Tenchi picked up the note and read out loud.

"If you want to find the culprit, sure. But you better give me a thousand billion money or else, you're next.

Well, if you're really wanted to find the culprit, there's the clue.

Room.

Find the clue and you'll get the next one."

Our eyes hardened.

"Room...?" Tenchi asked.

"Room?" The twins asked in unison.

"Wait!" Fumiko spoke up, making us turned to her.

"What?" Sasha asked.

"Let's check out the twins' room!" Fumiko said, pointing her index finger towards the twins.

"Why our room?" Hikari asked.

"The note said 'room', so it's gotta be your room!" The twins looked at each other before sighing.

"Follow us," we looked at each other with a grin.

Hikari's and Hakuma's house

"Come in," Hakuma said and we all went inside.

"Welcome, young master and young mistress," the maid bowed.

"We'll be in our room for a bit," Hikari said before went to their room. The maid looked so confused but left. We followed the twins and we're arrived in front of the room.

"This is our room," Hakuma said and we all went inside.

"Let's find the clue," I said, they nodded and went to search the clue.

As we were searching, I saw a note, got pinned on the second bookshelf. I went to it and picked it up.

"Found it!" They turned and went to to me.

"Read it!" Chris said.

"Congratulations, you got the first clue.

Oh, I should tell you that the clues has 6 so you better hurry to find it.