————————

  Father Yang has been taken care by Xu Cao's meticulously. After only a few days, his complexion has improved a lot, and he seems to be a little fatter. He injured his left leg, and it was uncomfortable to lie on the bed for too long, so he sat outside with a stick for a while every day.

  In the past few days, Xu Cao and his family are busy cleaning the potatoes in the field. The maturity of this potato is 20 days early than the other people in the village. The two acres of potatoes planted by Xu Cao have harvested four thousand catties. .

  Li also planted potatoes on two acres of land, but the yield was much less than that of Xu Cao, only about 3,200 jin. She was puzzled, "Oh, I'm almost the same as you planted, so I don't have as much output as you."

  Xu Cao smiled and said, "Mother, you didn't see that I was take care of them. If you see a yellow leaf or something and find out the reason in time on weekdays, the natural yield will be higher. "She really has no special reason, she just treats it with her heart.

  "Mother, let's keep enough for our own needs to grow and eat. Let's sell it. Now the surrounding villages know that this thing we planted in our village will not be sold unless it is sold."

  Indeed, there are a lot of them before they are planted. People have come to ask, and even if they want to conceal it, they can't help it.

  Xu Cao has probably forgotten it. Now that potatoes have just been promoted, the amount needed is very large. She has a total of 12 acres of land, and she plans to plant all of them. These 12 acres of land require almost two thousand catties of potatoes, and the rest , She intends to buy all of the two thousand catties of potatoes.

  Lefeng Restaurant learned that Xu Cao’s potatoes had come out, and immediately ran to the door to buy them, but they were not able to collect them. After all, by November, I’m afraid there will be a lot of potatoes, and this dish will become cheap food. they collected five hundred jin in Xu Cao, and another five hundred jin from Li's, at the price of 13 jin per jin.

  Xu Cao and Li made more than six taels of silver, and Li's happily till  see the teeth. "Oh,i this thing is really profitable. I used to be so exhausted, and it’s hard to be able to feed  all year round. Oh, hey." It seems that she think of the previous things, and the joy on Li's face is a little bit less.

  "Mother, the days will pass the better, look forward, don't always think about the past."

  "Yes." Li's  took six taels of silver and went home.

  The nearby village learned that Xu Cao’s potatoes were ripe, and immediately came to the door. Excluding the five hundred catties for Lefeng Restaurant, the two thousand catties left by him, Xu Cao still had 1,500 catties left to sell to others. The price is still the same as last year, twelve cents per catty.

  No one hesitated, they all bought them at the price of twelve cents per catty, because they knew that the potatoes of other people would be at this price even when they were mature, and because other potatoes didn’t grow much, if they didn’t buy it now , You may not be able to buy it in the future.

  Indeed, everyone in Xucao Village has 50 catties of potatoes, which is only enough to plant three cents of land. It is good to be able to harvest five or six hundred catties. In addition, the people in their village will have to keep their own seeds. , There are even fewer leftovers.

  Xu Cao’s 1,500 catties of potatoes were only sold for one hundred catties per house. This was the case, and they were sold within two days, leaving only a few catties to eat by themselves.

  As a result, Xu Cao heard Li's cry the next day, saying that someone from her natal family had come again. They wanted 500 catties of potatoes only with open their mouth, and  didn't want to pay any money. This time it turned out to be Li's mother.

  "Ya, don't you think she is too much!" Li thought of the old lady who didn't buy in oil and salt at home, and couldn't help stomping her feet in hatred. blinking, and now know that she had a good life, and don't want to spend a penny andt take away  five hundred pounds of potatoes. If I do not give her ...... she will hanging at home, do not want to leave. "

  Lee was sad  but if her mother treated her a little bit better these years, come and see her, she wouldn't blame her so much. If her mother had treated her a little bit better these years, she would willingly give her five hundred catties of potatoes to her mother.

  Xu Cao is also helpless. This grandmother who has never met is really a difficult person, and I am afraid she is no worse than her mother-in-law Chen. After thinking for a while, she said: "She is still at home now?"

  Li said fiercely: "yes, she came in the morning, and now don't want to leave until midday, and I'm still trying to call Erya Sanya, your father. She was also very angry."

  "I'll go and see with you." Xu Cao was helpless.

  The two came to Li's home. Er Ya and San Ya were busy in the yard, and Xu Cao saw that they were peeling potato skins. Li saw it and asked quickly: "What do you do when you peel potato skins?  don't you know that this stuff is kept for sale."

  Er Ya and San Ya frowned, "Mother, grandma asked to stewed potatoes, , dad can't stand it, so he went to get some potatoes out."

  Li  couldn't say anything, but her face was very ugly.

  When the two entered the room, Xu Cao saw a little old lady sitting cross-legged on the Kang head. The old lady had gray hair and was meticulously combed. She was a little thin and wrinkled. Her eyes were very savvy, with a streak.

  The old lady also turned her head to look at Xu Cao. She turned her head after taking a look, yelling, " don't you hurry to cook, I'm almost starving to death."

  Li saw the old lady, annoyed. Tears were about to come out, and she said angrily: "What on earth do you want to do? I won't give you potatoes. At most, I will give you the price of ten cents a catty. Give me money if you want!"

She knew that she was determined not to Compromise, or there will be the first time there will be a second time. Her kindness disappeared as early as when she sold her to Father Xu.

  "I'm your mother,  aren't you too embarrassed to collect money? So rebellious!" The old lady seemed to be very angry, "Today you have to give this potato, or if you don't!"

  "Mother?" Li smiled bitterly, " If you are really my mother, why would you think of selling me? If you are really my mother, why have you refused to see me all these years? Isn't it just because I'm poor and tiring you?"

  The old lady snorted. " I don't care. I have raised you for more than ten years. You must give this potato to me today! Take it as repaying my kindness."

  Second girls and Third girls stood at the door of the house, looking inside nervously. Father Xu appeared at the door nowhere, still holding Xiaoshan in his arms.

  Xu Cao thought for a while, walked out of the house and called to Father Xu to go over and ask how many catties of potatoes are left in the house.

  Father Xu frowned and said, "We sold 500 catties to Lefeng Restaurant a few days ago. Let's keep one thousand and five hundred catties for ourselves. In the past two days, if your mother and I are not at home, we will pay back the remaining one thousand catties. Your grandmother came before we could sell it, ."

  "Father, just ignore her. She didn't recognize my mother before. Now when the family is better, She want to take advantage of it. How can she take advantage of it this time? There will be a second and third time for her. Don’t be reluctant, dad. When someone comes to buy potatoes, just sell the remaining potatoes as soon as possible.”

  As she was talking, someone  come.