041

Chapter 41

  Li, think about it, she heard that the output of this thing is quite high. , Even if you can’t sell it at that time, you can keep it for yourself, so she won’t say anything more.

  Fugui helped to plough the land and then carried the bow and arrow and took Heizi to the mountain. Xu Cao and Li were busy planting potatoes, while Dad Xu went to serve corn, and Erya and Sanya held Xiaoshan and sat with Miaomiao. Dig sweet roots on the side ridge to eat.

  After working on the potatoes of one acre, seeing that it was still early, Xu Cao asked Erya to go back and get a bamboo basket, busy picking some wild vegetables, together with a few people, the speed was quite fast, and just picked one  Basket, the two little guys Xiaoshan and Miaomiao happily weeding behind everyone's ass.

  When Xu Cao turned her head, she saw Miao Miao pulling a weed and pulling it vigorously. She hurriedly smiled and said, "Oh, Miao Miao is really capable of our family, knowing to helped mother work."

  Miao Miao pulled up the weed and rushed. Xu Cao shook the wild vegetables in her hand and laughed happily. Xiaoshan on the side heard that the eldest sister only praised Miao Miao, and he unconvincedly pulled out a large handful of weeds and shook Xu Cao vigorously, yelling: "Big sister, I also pulled it."

  "Well, our Xiaoshan can also do it."

  Xiao Shab The guy smiled and worked harder.

  After the sun went down, Li and Xu Cao led everyone back.

  Li was busy cooking in the kitchen, Xu Cao washed all the wild vegetables in the yard, and prepared a salad to eat. Looking at Xiaoshan and the weeds of Miao Miao, she moved in her heart and shouted at the kitchen: "Mother, I will accompany you to the town tomorrow to catch two piglets and raise them. When the Chinese New Year, kill one and sell one. Raising two piglets can also improve the environment at home.

  Li in the kitchen was a little moved. She put a fire into the stove and ran out hurriedly, squatting next to Xu Cao, "I also want to buy two little pigs back to raise them, but the chaff for the pigs is also  not worth buying with money.”

  Xu Cao hurriedly put the washed wild vegetables in the vegetable basket, and said, “Mother, what's to worry about? Our village is close to the mountain, and we cut more hogweed on the mountain. When I come back, the pigs are not picky eaters. In the winter,  buy some chaff and mix them with dried pig grass and cook them for them. Besides, our family still grows corn, and the rice husks can be crushed. Feeding pigs, the cobs of corn can be grated before time to feed the pigs. The two little piglets in my family are fed this way."

  People are diligent, taking advantage of the fact that there is a lot of grass to feed pigs on the mountain. Cut some back and dry them for the pigs in the winter. There is no money to waste.

  "Huh, that stuff is also eaten by pigs, we usually dry them to burn wood." Li was very surprised, never thought that pigs would eat all the cobs of corn on the cob.

  "Of course it can be eaten." People can eat that stuff during a famine, not to mention pigs.

  Hearing what Xu Cao said, Li also agreed to catch two piglets and came back to raise them. "Okay, then we'll go to the town to catch tomorrow. By the way, we will bring the chicks back and raise them."

  The two were talking, and Father Xu came back with a hoe, looking at the talking and laughing mother, Father Xu Rarely laughed.

  Lee saw Xu father back, busy stood up and took Xu father hoe hands, laughed: "Husband, came back, and quickly went into the house to wash , so we will go back to eat with  Fugui"