042

Chapter 42   

  When Xu Cao and Er Ya San Ya saw this, they lowered their heads and laughed dumbly. Although Old Xu didn't say anything, we could see that the corners of his mouth were raised. Obviously, he didn't like aunt Qian .

  Li glanced at Qian, who was blushing and thick-necked, and said with a smile: "Oh, my sister-in-law is really embarrassed, we are poor, you know, this bit of meat is still our son-in-law hunted back from the mountain. A child is greedy, we as adults are too embarrassed to grab food with the children, right? Are you still hungry? Should I go to serve you with a bowl of rice?"

  Qian disliked iand glanced at the vegetable stir-fried leeks and cold wild vegetables, she frowned and snorted, "No, I have something to discuss with you when I came here."

  "What's the matter, Sister-in-law said it." Li didn't  polite to her, answering and sitting while sitting and Continue to eat.

  Qian took a few glances at Xu Cao, and said to Li and Daddy Xu: "You two are fortunate. Da Ya married a talented man, and he built a big house in less than a year after they got married. , and this Fugui is also very good for you. It really makes me envious. Pity me and your elder brother, there is no such blessing..."

  She is still talking about it, Li is already impatient," sister, what have you talked to me straight, and do not beat around the bush, now that's she had better results with Fugui of their efforts,  what's the relationship?

  Qian , said "your eldest brother and I have been worse than a year in the past few years, so I just wanted to ask." Then she turned to look at Xu Cao, "Big girl, big auntie looks at your big house at least It takes tens of taels of silver to build it, right? So I just want to ask you if you can make money and take me and your uncle by the way?"

  Xu Cao was amused. It seems that this big aunt just saw how she is doing now, thinking she has a good way to make money, and wants to get a share of the pie. Not to mention that she has no way to make money now, even if there is, it will not be the turn of the Qian family to get involved. Naturally, she would not be polite to the Qian, and smiled: "Auntie, I think you have misunderstood, what can be done to make money? The money for building the house is just borrowing from one family and the other from the other. It’s just that I and  Fugui are still young. Let’s work harder. He goes hunting in the mountains. I raise some chickens, ducks and pigs. I will be more diligent. The days will definitely get better. This is how I borrowed money to build a house. "

  Qian naturally didn't believe her words, and curled her lips. "Da ya, I am your elder aunt. When you were not married, your uncle and I did not help you less. How? Did you forget me and your uncle?"

  Without waiting for what Xu Cao said, mother Li  stood up and pointed at aunt Qian  and said, "Sister-in-law, are you embarrassed to say this? I won’t say anything about the separation of my mother. How did you treat our family after the separation? You forgot. The head of the house and the children have not forgotten, so don’t open your eyes and talk nonsense. Now  I’m just telling you, you don’t clamoring Da Ya, even if she makes money, it has nothing to do with you!"

  "Yo, brother and sister, I didn’t talk to you, now I’m talking to Daya... Talking..."

  "Auntie, my mother is right, I think you should go back, I have nothing to say to you." Xu Cao gave Qian a look, and her tone became cold.

  Qian was anxious, stood up abruptly, and pointed at Old Xu, who was opposite, and said, "Second brother, how do you discipline your wife and daughter?"

  "What is the relationship between my discipline and sister-in-law?" Xu The old man frowned and said, "Sister-in-law, you can go back if you have nothing to do. Your children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren. It's not something we should worry about."