054

Chapter 54

   Xu Cao went back with a few fish. At noon, she cooked a fish soup for Father. Yang with crucian, and made pancakes with white flour. The pancakes consisted of rabbit meat, diced cucumber, Chinese cabbage and pickles. The filling is delicious.

  fathee Yang drank a large bowl of fish soup and ate five pancakes in one breath. Miao Miao drank a small bowl of fish soup and ate a half of pancakes.

  Xiaoxia and Xiaoguang came back at noon, and went out to mow the hogweed after dinner, taking advantage of the luxuriant hogweed outside, they must cut more. In the afternoon, Xu Cao went to mowing pig grass with Xiaoxia Xiaoguang. Originally, she wanted to put Miao Miao in her natal house. Father Yang said that if he was at home, she could let Miao Miao stay at home.

  Miao Miao also cleverly said to Xu Cao: "Mother, I will stay at home obediently. You taught me a few big characters yesterday, and I will practice later."

  Xu Cao then went out carrying the bamboo basket. .she have to cut more hogweed in the past few days, and the potatoes should be harvested in a few days, and some will be busy by then.

  In the evening, Xu Cao and Xiaoxia came back first, busy preparing dinner, asked Xiaoxia to buy two pieces of tofu, made a fish stew tofu, robe meat roasted courgette, courgette is put in when the meat is almost ready. Yes, the courgettes still have a hint of crispness when they start the pot. Then  fried two more vegetarian dishes. The portions of noodles and fish are quite large, enough for a large table.

  Not long after, Dapeng and Xiaotong came with their wife and children, and even Mother Chen  came here with a cheeky. Xu Cao couldn't do anything about it, thinking that the whole family had come, and leaving mother Chen  alone would not make sense. Fortunately, Chen knew that father Yang was angry and didn't say anything unreasonable. After going to the table, she started to eat with her head buried.

  But when she saw Xiaoxia Xiaoguang also at the table, her face was a little unpleasant. She wanted to say something. Seeing father Yang's cannibalistic gaze, she opened her mouth and closed it again.

  Xu Cao and Fugui didn't let father. Yang drink, so she only asked him to eat more dishes. Father Yang was also obedient, knowing that his daughter-in-law word was for his own good.

  After dinner, Xiaoxia Xiaoguang rushed to the kitchen to clean up. Chen saw that Xu Cao hooked her to let her come, but Xu Cao just didn't see it. mother Chen rolled her eyes and said, "eldest daughter in law come here and I will tell you something."

  Xu Cao just walked over and said unfamiliarly: "Mother, what's the matter?"

  Chen's whispered to Xu Cao: "Eldest, aren't those two minions you bought back? Why you let them  eat at the table? How decent is it?"

  Xu Cao stared at her and began to chuckle, holding back a smile, and then said: "Mother, Xiaoxia and Xiaoguang were not bought by me. I hired them to help me work, why can't they eat at the table?"

  "That's also a minion! You paid the wages to take care of their food and lodging, so how can they still go to the table!"

  Xu Cao felt a little bored in her heart, and hee face was a little bit  cold, "Mother, don't care about this. It's getting late, so go back and rest!"

  Seeing Xu Cao's indifferent face and Chen's angry teeth,if someone else the daughter-in-law dare to be like her. Is that  really maddening. Mother Chen wanted to have a seizure but was afraid to quarrel with father Yang inside. Father Yang has become more and more indifferent to her since the eldest and the others separated. She is afraid that Father Yang will beserj when he gets confused. What's coming. Forget it, it's better to bear this breath.