023

Chapter 23

  Xu Cao was opening the lid, hearing the voices of Uncle Dezi and Brother Qingshan, she hurriedly raised her head and smiled: "Yes, Uncle Dezi, Brother Qingshan, you can stay to eat together tonight, with Fugui and Miao Miao, we Can't eat so much."

  Uncle Dezi and Brother Qingshan smiled, "That's it, the stove in the kitchen has been built, and you can go in and cook after two days ."

   In the evening Uncle Dezi and Brother Qingshan stayed for dinner.

  After the pork ribs in the pot were put into water and the potatoes were boiled, Chen Jintian ordered two large bowls. One bowl was sent to Shen and the others, and the other was sent back to her family. However, when he came back, he brought a few large noodle cakes. Fugui also went to drink a couple of small drinks and called Father Yang.

  Several people gathered around the big pot in the yard and ate.

  Next to him, Xiao Bai hurried around, humming and yelling around Xu Cao.

  Xu Cao thought that Xiaobai had been with her for a year or two. She hadn't treated Xiaobai well, so she found two broken bowls and gave Xiaobai and Heizi a bowl of pig water.

  Xiaobai ate it impatiently. Heizi lowered his head and sniffed twice, then raised his head and glanced at Xu Cao. Xu Cao smiled at it and said, "Heizi, eat quickly." Heizi looked at Fugui silently, and Fugui grinned, "Heizi, it's for you, you can eat it quickly." Heizi lowered his head to eat. Xu Cao was sighing, this is really a good dog.

  A few people also started eating. When they ate the potatoes, the big guys were taken aback and asked in confusion: "Fugui wife, what is this? It's really delicious."

  The potatoes are stewed with the ribs, and the taste is very good. When Xu Cao saw them eating, she hurriedly said, "Father, Fugui, Uncle Dezi, Brother Qingshan, do you think this thing is delicious?"

  Qingshan picked up another potato and stuffed it into his mouth. The mouth melted immediately. "It's delicious, it's really delicious, it's as delicious as pork. It melts in the mouth, and it's in the stomach all at once."

  Xu Cao laughed. The potatoes have been boiled with the ribs for half an hour, so naturally it is Instantly melted, fragrant and delicious, with a meaty taste.

  Uncle Dezi also agreed, "No, it tastes really good. I have never eaten this stuff before, Fugui wife , what the hell is this?"

  Even father Yang nodded and couldn't help saying: "It's delicious."

  Fugui didn't speak, but he grinned silly. Even Miao Miao sitting on the side of Xiao Wuzi ate very happily, with a greasy mouth, "Mum...
Miao , it's delicious.

Xu Cao helped Miao Miao pick a few potatoes out and laughed. "The things I dug in the mountains a few days ago, I didn't expect it to be edible. Now it's snowing, I'm afraid that things are gone."

  When everyone heard it, they didn't ask much and started to eat. A big pot of bone potatoes were all eaten up. Several men ate the pancakes brought back from her parents' house. Xu Cao was almost full after eating potatoes, and shared a pancake with Miaomiao.

  When the pots in the yard are cleaned up, the sky is already dark, dark and some are out of sight. Xu Cao used a big pot to boil hot water in the yard again.

  Miao Miao went to bed early, and fell asleep as soon as she was on the kang head. Xu Cao tucked the quilt for her. Then she washed her body and went into the room. She saw Fugui sitting on the kang head waiting for her, holding a cloth bag in his hand. . Seeing Xu Cao coming in, Fu Gui hurriedly handed the cloth bag to her, grinning and said, "wife , this is the money for selling pork today. I have collected it."