Blame the sun

"I don't want to go to gym." Peter whinned for the nth time today.

"Dude, gym is suppose to be like a piece of cake to you. You're you know!" Ned replied back.

"But I can't be you know. I'm suppose to be the whimpy kid or something." Peter said as he put his head down on top of the cafeteria table.

He's been having less sleep this month. Crime rates were a little bit high than usual.

"That was freshman year you dork, a lot can happen in one year. Stop pretending and save me and Ned from your whining." MJ said as she flip through her book.

"You have to admit though you've gotten bulkier compare to last year. I think everyone'll figure it out eventually. Coach will probably ask since he saw you that one time that you were doing curl ups like you were breathing air." Ned pointed out.

"I don't want to go to gym." Peter replied. MJ smacked his head with her book.

"Stop it! It's getting annoying!"

"Ouch" Peter said in a small tone.

"My senses are getting haywire today and it's really hot, we're all gonna be sweaty and icky! Not the best thing I swear! Trust me I know, you try wearing the suit!" Peter looked at his friends and then pouted.

"You've been having a lot of sensory overload dude. You need to get that check." Ned said worriedly

"Blame it on his eating and sleeping pattern." MJ said continuing with her reading.

"I'll have you know that I got more sleep this week compared to last week."

"Yeah, only because you got unconscious in that one patrol."

"Still. Why do we have to have gym in the field anyway? Do they want us to die or something?" Peter replied to MJ

"They want us to run laps on the tracks"

"No, no, no. Nah ah." Peter whined.

"The sooner it's done, the sooner we get to leave. You're heading straight home. I mean it, no patrol Loser. You need sleep." MJ said in finality.

The three changed to their PE uniforms and went to the track field. As much as Peter love being athletic. He doesn't have much of a chance to show it as Peter Parker.

So, he joined Ned and MJ jog/walk around the track. The three are almost done with their last lap when Flash and his friends trip Ned. Thus, resulting for Ned to grab the nearest thing he can hold on to, that is Peter's shirt. The students in the field turned their heads upon hearing a ripping sound.

No one was prepared to see a very ripped Peter Parker after that ripping sound. Oh no, all were stuck looking at Peter's body. Peter not caring or probably forgetting about it because of his worry for Ned; who dramatically fell face flat on the tracks.

"Dude! Shit! You okay?" Peter quickly pulled Ned up, which surprised Flash and his friends as to how easy Peter made it look to lift Ned up like he was picking up a pillow.

"Oh my gosh, is that really Peter?" Cindy said eyes glued to Peter's abs.

"I—" Betty was not able to form any words as she stare at Peter.

"I want myself some Peter Parker. Don't mind if I do!" A girl from Peter's class said.

"Damn Parker is ripper than ripped!" Abe said

"That doesn't make sense." A boy said to Abe eyes stuck to Peter's biceps.

"Who cares? I'm jealous!" Another guy said