Keyboard Smash

It was a boring day in the Tower, all of the Avengers in some miraculous moment don't have any mission. Sure, they talked and interact with each other when the job requires them too but as much as possible they just generally try not to get in anyone's business, well more of avoiding to talked to each other but that's basically it. Sure, there were days that they would drink together though most of the fun conversations were spoken because of their unbelievable amount of drinks.

How they all end up in the common room doing whatever they were doing was a wonder. Then all of a sudden the lights start flickering, and no, the lights in the Tower do not flicker. Tony was not having it, his billion dollar Tower should not suppose to go all Christmas lights flicker on a normal day, oh hell no!

Then the speakers around the common room started blaring the most loudest ringing sound they have ever heard.

"Shit! Shit!" a voice said in the speakers when the ringing sound was over.

"What did you do?" Someone said in a weird accent.

"I don't know! I got mad and decided to keyboard smash it!" The accent change to a Japanese one.

"Would you two losers stop shouting! I'm reading!" A girl said in a Spanish accent

"Fix it!" the other boy said as his accent changed to English.

"How can I fix it? I don't even know what I did!" The firstboy replied, now in a French accent. The Avengers curiously listen to the conversation.

"What are you guys on about?" The girl asked in a Southern English accent

"We were trying to change the inscription in the chip of this Stark Phone I got from the thrift store. Still can't believe I bought this for a dollar, it's the oldest model but stores still sell those for what, $500? Yeah no." The boy replied changing to another accent again.

"What is 'I am all in one'? Why is that tab open?" The other boy asked.

"Oh, I'm working on this project that when every time you say something you're accent will change. I forgot to close it. I guess." The boy replied.

"I am all in one?" The girl asked

"I was gonna change it. I was coding it at 4 am, I was doing that drones project when I thought of it and just had to do it before I forgot." The boy defended himself.

"I just thought you how to code a month ago." The other boy replied.

"Well yes! And as you can see, I have been very lucky on my first tries on my own! The luck seems to be tired of me now since I can't get this one right." He replied.

"Want me to fix it?" The other boy asked.

"I can do this dude! I ain't the school's top nerd for nothing!" The boy said

"When I told you to look at the bright side of things, I did not mean it this way." The girl said

"I'm good, I'm good. I can do this. I'll try something, wait." The boy said, the avengers can hear how the boy aggressively typed on the keyboard. The blender machine on the counter turn on all of a sudden.

"No, I don't think it's working dude, maybe you should try another one." The other boy said. The TV repeatedly changed channels. The Avengers heard how the two boys kept changing whatever code they were changing that most of the appliances in the common room started turning on and off. Then Friday said to Tony that it's not only happening in the common room, this is happening all over the tower. All the machines in the Stark Tower were going bat shit crazy that the security have to evacuate the employees to the safe rooms. All the workers and the Avengers were just astound how a boy hacked into the tower without him knowing.

"You know what? I give up! I totally wasted my dollar! Maybe I should've accepted Mr. Stark's offer. He was gonna give me that new Starkphone that hasn't been release yet. Why on earth did I turned it down!" The boy exasperatedly yelled. Upon saying that Tony then knew who hacked into his tower.

"Gosh! Kid just don't want me to rest, does he?" He said amusingly as he shake his head.

"You know him?" Natasha asked

Tony hesitated before answering the assassin.

"He's my intern, comes here on the weekends. Usually helps in the lab." He said casually.

"You got an intern? How come we never saw him or heard of him?" Bruce asked Tony

"He uses the elevator that goes straight to the lab. He doesn't usually leave the lab since I mostly have everything in there." He replied.

The workers were confused, somehow the boy who hacked into tower was offered the exclusive unreleased Starkphone by the very man who owns the building where it was created.

"Still can't get over the fact that you're Tony Stark's personal intern." The other boy said.

"I can't believed he actually offered me an internship. It's so fun! He said that if I'm able to successfully finish the drone project he'll let me tinker in one of his old suits that he didn't get to use as much as the other ones." He said

"That's awesome, bring me his head." The girl said

"I can't just take one of the Ironman helmet. Mr. Stark will get mad at me if I do." The boy said

"Oh please, bet ten bucks that he can steal one without Mr. Stark knowing" The other boy said

"Weak, 20 says Stark won't even care even if loser 1 here put the helmet in his bag while he's in front of Stark." The girl challenge the other boy.

"Deal!" The other boy accepted the challenge.

"Hear that Loser? You better get us some Ironman helmet." The girl said

"What? No! How did this go from the possibility of me upgrading the suit to stealing an Ironman helmet?" The boy asked incredulously to the two.

Now, the workers in the tower got more confuse. They never once heard that their boss got an intern, not a whisper nor a glimpse of this boy.

"Gotta put your helmets in a safe vault genius. You're gonna loose yourself one or two at this case." Clint joked.

"I trust that boy with that suit more than I can trust all of you combine." The billionaire bluntly said to the team.

"Unplug the phone already, let's check what changed." The other boy said in a Russian accent rang in the speakers in the tower.

"I hope I didn't destroy it as much as I think I did." The boy replied in a Canadian accent.

"Didn't you made an AI? How could you mess this up?" The said with an Indian accent.

"Starting from scratch is easy, I am quite new to hacking into a system built by a genius who wear an Iron suit more times than he sleeps." The boy replied as the ringing sound was heard for a good three second.

"Pff. Facts." Wanda said as she tried to suppress her laugh.

"Invite the boy of Intern, Man of Iron!" Thor eagerly said to the billionaire.

"Sure, I gotta know how on earth he manage to hack into my tower using an old Starkphone model and probably a beat up laptop." He said. He told Friday to call the kid.

"Mr. Stark! Why'd you call? Is everything okay?" The Avengers heard the boy said in what they assume is his real accent.

"Kid! You have to get here! The tower was hacked! Things are a mess here!" Tony said to the boy with panic in his voice.

"What?! I'll be there! Guys! I have to go! Someone hacked into the tower! Wait for me Mr. Stark!"