The Golden Trio

Midtown, is a well-established STEM school. Well-known in the whole United States of America for the achievements that they've won, so it was a surprise to everyone when the well known School continuously loose each academic competitions this season alone after the consecutive wins they got in the 2 previous years, a world record, the school was awarded such prestigious award for winning more than 200 gold academic wins consecutively.

It was not a mystery really, the judges and spectators of such competitions noticed the absence of The Golden Trio of the said school. That's when everyone knew that those three were the pillars that held Midtown so high in the previous years that other competitors couldn't even reach them. They suspected that being the pillars comes with the extreme weight and pressure, and it was put on the shoulders of the three teens.

So, what cause the disappearance of the three greatest young minds of the generation?

Well, it started when Ned and MJ had enough of the shits the school have been doing to their best friend, to Peter, the two hated it. The school couldn't touch the two because Peter made sure that no harm would go to his friends. Peter will accept all the harmful words and the painful attacks as long as his friend were safe.

Ned and MJ both admire and hate the loving and kind heart of their friend. They always say that it is gonna be the reason why Peter will die. Ned and MJ hate to think that their best friend, the best person they have ever had the chance to meet would die selflessly saving people who would rather intentionally rub salt on his wounds than thanking him for taking the fall.

Peter would be glad to help Midtown win academic competitions after competition. He likes to see how happy and excited everyone gets to be. It hurt him to see how parents were so proud of their children be part of something so amazing but he didn't mind. Their happiness was enough for Peter. The school took pride in their wins, the wins Peter did but not one thank you or congratulations was given to him.

Midtown would say how the school was proud and glad to have such a great academic team, an academic team that was placed on Peter's shoulders. Peter was the one who won those competitions. The school have never directly thanked or congratulated Peter unlike the other members of the team, they would purposely forget his name when they announce the team members.

Ned and MJ were fuming, it was going on for years now and even when the two kept on reminding it to the school, to the principal and teachers. They will just give an excuse that it was busy day and everything was stressful. For more than 200 wins not one of those mentioned Peter's name. Sure, he was given the certificates but the acknowledgment? Never!

This however didn't matter to Peter, he was just happy to help and do what he does best. He was also proud of how awesome and amazing his two friends in all the competitions they won together. Those were the moments Peter cherished the most, celebrating every win with his two best friends. May even gave the three a copy of an album titled The Golden Trio, filled with the three smiling, holding up a grand trophy or a big gold medal.

Ned and MJ said that it was enough, they already have a thick portfolio of certificates that exceeds the expectations of any scholarship grant or college scholarship requirements. They didn't told Peter to stop, they took a different turn. They know Peter will not like it to know that the two wanted to quit because of how unfairly he was treated.

So, they told Peter that they have enough because as their last year at Midtown they just wanted to have fun and since they are still required to be in at least one club for their senior year they decided to join the Drama Club. Something new and different than they usually be in but they promised Peter that it would be fun, at least that's what their pamphlet says. Also, their trump card, more time for Spider-Man. Peter agreed, heck, more free time with his friends, family, internship and his friendly neighborhood duties? Why not, right?