"It's okay, you'll like it"

___

2 739 829 likesTchalamet just look at her😍View all comments

2 739 829 likes
Tchalamet just look at her😍
View all comments

___
User1
She's ugly
^^^
User3
Ur blind
___
User2
Doe's anyone knows where's her dress from?
___
User2
Also she's so pretty
___
User4
Goddess!!
___
User5
I love them

___

"Let's go dance"-They have been sitting at a table for 15 minutes.

"Okay"-Olivia put down her bag

They walked in the crowd in people and just danced. They both felt so free and happy.

Timothée's hands found their place on Olivia's waist and hers around his shoulders.

Timothée leaned down and passionately kissed Olivia. She smiled into the kiss and he pulled her closer.

"You're so beautiful"-Timothée whispered while leaning his forehead against Olivia's.

She just smiled and connected their lips again. His arms started moving down her waist.

"Timothée we're in public"-She moved his hand away.

"I...don't really care"- he chuckled and placed his hands back on Olivia.

"Timothée"- She had serious face.

"Fine"-He took her hand and pulled her out of the crowd.

"Where are we going now?"-Olivia was confused but she followed him.

"Away from people"- he had a grin on his face.

Timothée pulled Olivia in empty bathroom and started making out with Olivia.

His hands again find their way under her dress but this time she felt little uncomfortable.

"Timmy"-She had some tears in her eyes but she didn't wanted to hurt him.

"Yea?"-He placed kisses on her neck.

"I'm sorry"-Her eyes were filled with tears. Timothée noticed that and immediately hugged her.

"I'm so sorry princess, I didn't mean to hurt you"-He hugged the girl and kissed her head.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just not ready"-She felt very bad.

"Don't apologise, I respect you it's okay. I'm sorry I overwhelmed you it won't happen again. I love you"- He stroked hair behind Olivia's ear and gave her an understanding smile.

"How are you even real"-Olivia felt relief that he understood her and wasn't pushing her.

"Let's get out of here"

___

1 018 189 likesLiv

1 018 189 likes
Liv.Parker he's just pure beauty
View all comments

___
User3
Yes!
___
User4
Awww
___
User2
So cute

___
(I'm lazy to write more comments ✌️)
•••

I'm sorry about this chapter it was kinda awkward to write it but yeah.
Also this book is gonna have just few more characters but I'm very excited cause I have so much ideas for the sequel.

[Edited 4/01/22]