-17-

[Third person pov]

"Are you ready?!?!"-olivia yelled as she put on her shoes.

"Yeah, yeah"- Timothée came to her dressed really fancy.

"What the hell?"

"What?"

"Why do you look so damn good?"

"Is that a compliment?"-he smirked and put on his black converse

"Yeah but no I can't go out looking like this next to you"

"No, you look very pretty"- he put her hair behind her ear and smiled.

"Let's go now"- he smiled and took Olivias hand.

___

3 739 682 likesTchalamet 👀View all comments

3 739 682 likes
Tchalamet 👀
View all comments

___
User3
Awww
___
User2
So cute
___
User1
Ew she's ruining the photo
___
User4
❤️❤️❤️
___
User5
Aww you're so cute together 💕

•••

They both were sitting on the bench at the park and enjoying the view of the colourful leaves falling off the trees.

Olivia rested her head on Timothée's shoulder and he took her hand in his. They both just sat and enjoyed each other's company.

"I'm so happy Timmy"- Olivia smiled and sight.

"Me too"- he smiled and lightly squished Olivias hand.

"Are you still going to the red carpet with me? Just checking?"- he started bouncing his leg cause anxiety hit him.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm coming"-she smiled and put her other hand on his leg to stop it from bouncing.

"God, I'd be so lost with out you Liv."- he closed his eyes.

"Me too, but we have each other and nothing can ruin that, right?"- she looked at Timothée.

"Right"- small smile appears on his face and his eyes contact with olivias.

The leaves started cracking and they could feel raindrops falling on their skin.

"I think we should go back"-Timothée stood up and put on his hood.

"Can we go for a walk?"- Olivia stood up.

"But it's raining"

"I love rain"

"Okay"- Olivia put her hand in Timothée's and put it in his pocket for warmth.

They walked and walked and walked and walked until randomly Olivia stoped and started dancing.

Timothée looked at her with widen eyes. In his eyes she was the most pure and beautiful person ever. Anything she did was perfect and her random dancing in the rain was just adorable in his eyes.

Olivia took Timothée's hand and started dancing with him. At first he was shy but then they both were dancing like never before. They didn't care if people watched or thought anything about them. Cause they had each other.

•••

[Edited 03/01/23]