-31-

[Third person pov]

"Where are we going?"-It was 10pm and it was pitch black outside.

"Just follow me and please don't get lost"- Timothée stepped one step further but he was pulled back by Olivia.

"Can I take your hand? I'm scared?"- Olivia was holding Timothée's arm really tight.

"Yeah, come on"- He smiled and took Olivia's hand in his.

They walked trough dark forest and Olivia had no idea why are they in there. When they got out of the forest there was a small hill in front of them.

"Do we seriously have to climb a hill?"-Olivia playfully rolled her eyes.

"It will be worth it, trust me"- He had smile on his face that just warmed Olivia's heart.

After 5 minutes they were at the top of the hill. It really was worth it. The sky was dark but full of small, bright stars. In front of them under the hill was the lake in with you could see the reflection of the full, bright moon.

Timothée put down a blanket and sat down on it. So did Olivia.

"This is really beautiful Timothée"- she had no words, it was basically more than her dreams come true.

"I'm glad you like it"

"You really are the best thing that have happened to me"- Olivia held Timothée's hand.

•••

They were laying on the blanket next to each other and looking at the stars. Olivias hand was close to Timothée's what made Timothée want to hold it so badly, but would that be weird? They hold hands all the time but would this be different?

[Timothée's pov]

I think I'm falling for her really damn hard. Everything about her I love. Her laugh makes me smile and just warms my heart. Her closure made me feel amazing. All i want to do is hold her in my arms and never let go. Kiss her lips and call her mine. I want her to be mine. Only mine. I want to wake up and see her sleeping next to me. I just want her to know how I feel. Keeping this inside me is killing me.

[Olivia's pov]

I think im starting to have feelings towards Timothée. To be honest I have been for a while. It's just the way he makes me feel. He makes me fell loved and safe. He is the most beautiful, carrying, smart,funny, loyal, pure, pretty and after all the most perfect person ever. He is so soft and his eyes are so dreamy and beautiful. I could watch them forever. His hair is so soft and fluffy. His smile is all I need to see for my breath to be taken away. His smile is what keeps me going. His smile is so fucking cute. He is a walking perfection. I want him to stay in my life forever and never leave.

[Third person pov]

Both were sleeping on the blanket facing each other. They were looking into each other's eyes and thinking how much they admired each other.

Timothée took a piece of Olivia's hair and put it behind her ear and put his hand on her cheek. This touch gave Olivia butterflies. Her stomach felt like it was gonna explode from the butterflies.

Timothée leaned a little closer to Olivia and it made Olivia nervous and exited in a good way. Was this really happening?

Olivia also leaned a little closer when The next thing she knew that Timothée's soft lips were on hers.The kiss was soft and gentle but turned intense. After they broke the kiss Timothée looked into her beautiful eyes "I've been wanting to do this for so long"- He smiled. This didn't felt real.

Olivia heard a loud music that woke her up.

She looked around and she was sleeping at her apartment in her bed.
Was this all a dream?
Yes it was.

•••

[Edited 4/01/22]