-44-

Olivia came home from the college and was about to unlock her apartment but it was already unlocked. Her heart dropped. Did she left the door unlocked? What if someone broke in?

She slowly opened the door and entered the apartment. She quietly put her bag down and took a shoe.

She quietly walked deeper in her apartment and saw a human figure, she automatically screamed and threw the shoe at it.

"Ouch, what the hell?"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought you were a robber"-Olivia apologised when she realised who was the person.

"Why would you think I'm a robber"-Timothée giggled and walked over Olivia.

"Cause I didn't thought you would be here"-She looked up at the tall boy and smile appeared on her face when she looked into his eyes.

"I missed you princess"-he wrapped his arms around the girl and kissed her head.

"I missed you more"-She snuggled into his chest.

"But now I'm back for a while, so we have some time to spend together"

"You know you will have to spend every second with me cause while you're here I'm not letting you go anywhere"-she hugged him tighter.

"Yes I know, and I wouldn't even go anywhere without you"-He chuckled.

Olivia smiled like a child while admiring her boyfriends face.

"I love you"-Timothée looked at her eyes. Olivia was taken back by these words. Love was a strong word. For a second Olivia wasn't sure about this but she realised that he is the best that had happened to her and she is sure that she can say...

"I love you too"-she placed a kiss on his lips and put her forehead against his.

___

398 829 likesLiv

398 829 likes
Liv.Parker look who's back❤️
View all comments

___
User1
He is so cute, but she's not
___
User2
Awww
___
User3
Yass our favourite couple is back❤️
___
User4
Aww it's so cute
___
User5
He's so cute
^^^
Liv.Parker
Right?!

___

"Where are we going exactly?"- Timothée has told Olivia they are going out tonight but didn't say where.

"To club"-was all he said.

"What? What are we gonna do in club?"-Olivia was confused cause she has never been at club.

"Dance, have fun"

"I've never been to a club"-She got bit started.