{•}Chapter 24: One Last Person To Find.{•}

"This just in: Number 1 Pro Hero, Endeavor, has been found guilty of the abuse of his family, the 4 members of The Todoroki Family speak out against their father for his abuse in training and blame him for the Death/Disappearance of the Eldest Todoroki Son, Touya Todoroki, we wish the family luck in finding their child who is hopefully still alive."

Shoto's POV~

Natsuo sighed with relief,"T-Thank God. . .", Fuyumi nods,"Yeah, it's all nearly over.", Mom nods,"Yes, but now I want to find Touya.", Aizawa then came in,"We're doing what we can to find him, Madam.", "Thank you. Though I did have a theory about it, not sure if you'll agree.", with that Mom went with Aizawa and the Pro Heroes.
"Wait, I just realised something!"
We all turn to iida,"What?", "Would this not make Hawks the next Number 1 Pro Hero.", Denki gasped,"It does.", oh my god, crime rates are about to drop my dead files.
Hawks was amazing at his job, but he would need to go through so much therapy after all the Manipulations, the abuse both mentality, physically and emotionally and then Endeavor.
I just hope we find Touya and convince him to come home, I know he's stubborn when he wants something done or when something happens.

=

Mirko's POV~

Hawks was so tired, and I don't blame him, I sat next to him in the medbay and while Recovery Girl couldn't bring half his vision back or fix the scars, she says she will do what she can do to help with therapy.
I turn to Hawks, who was resting his head on my shoulder as we sat on the bed,"Hey, Takami?. . .", he opened his eyes and looked up at me,"How about after we find Touya and all this mess is cleared up, we can go adopt a puppy for ya. Sound like fun?", Hawks smiled,"Thank you. . .", I pat his head as he closed his eyes again.

~

"So, Mrs Todoroki, who do you think Touya has become or rather, what became of him.", Rei reminded silent for a bit, before she pulled a picture again,"When I first realised who Hawks was, I could never forget the eyes of Keigo. . . Like a mother never forgets her children's eyes.", then she turned on the TV and showed us a rather old news feed, it was when the LOV burned a HC building down and I'm glad they did now.
She then paused it and put the picture of Touya to the Villian Dabi, and the whole room went dead quiet.

. . .

Three missing kids. . .

All became Villains. . .

Because of the society.

"As I said, a Mother Shall Never Forget Her Child's Eyes."