{•}Chapter 23: Keigo Takami.{•}

Rei's POV~

Everyone turned to me in shock,"Wait. . . Mom how would you know where Keigo is, we haven't seen him years.", I smile,"Let's just say, I'm glad I kept the old pictures.", with that I rush out of the classroom and after Hawks,"Wait, mom!","Mrs Todoroki!", I ignored them and rushed after Hawks, I know it's him now, I could never forget him!

~

"Hawks!", he stopped and turned to me,"Mrs Todoroki?", "Mom, Wait up!", I could my kids and The Pro Heroes come over,"What's going on?", I pointed to Hawks,"Your name is Hawks right?", he nods,"That's me, yes.", "What's your last name?", I noticed his hand stiffen from that,"I'm sorry?", "Your last name.", the Heroes looked confused,"Why do you need to know his last name?", I opened my purse again and this time I showed Hawks the photo.

. . .

Hawks went pale and backed up,"Hawks, are you okay?", "I-Uh-I. . .","Dear. I know it's you.", that made the others realise what I was saying.
This man.
I know for a fact, that this is Keigo Takami.
Mirko looked at Hawks in shock,"Wait, are you-?", "No-I uh, N-No, I'm not him.-", I walk over to him and take his shoulder,"Keigo. You can not fool me.", Hawks shook as I reached up for his hair and moved his hair out of the way.
He still has the same scar from that day, and was still blinded in one eye.
Mirko rushed to him,"What happened?!", Aizawa looked at the photo and then at Hawks, everything had finally clicked together.
Hawks was the boy that was abused mental, physically and emotionally, the boy that was sold off to The Hero Commission and forced to change his name.
Mirko and Best Jeanist stood in front of Hawks with worry,"Hawks. . . Tell us the truth, is Keigo Takami your real name. . .", after that question, tears fell as horrible memories were playing back through his mind, Mirko pulled him close and let him cry.
Natsuo and Shoto turned to me,"How did you. . .?", "A mother never forgets, but at first I thought it was the medication but turned out to be him from the start.", and most likely after this, Therapy was going to be needed.

=

Mic's POV~

. . .
Hawks was abused, used and was forced into changing his own name.
I never thought for a moment that he could have gone through something like that, and that fact that Hawks couldn't tell us because of The Hero Commission!
Aizawa was pissed at them, and I know he would be because he didn't have a happy home either and I knew I would probably need to stop him from committing a murder.

~

So, while most of The Todoroki Family and Mirko were calming Hawks down, the rest of us had to have a talk about this.
"We should arrest them for this!", Aizawa nods,"Of course, but the fact that they got away with it for so long! Right under our noses!", I nod,"Yeah! They could be put on the chair for this!", this also explains why Hawks was the only one that seemed to take the cases more harshly, his pale face, the scare from the shock, almost puking and even the flinching. All of the behaviour of him just suddenly clicked in my head, it was all a result of the abuse!

~

I flipped off Endeavor as he was thrown in a Police Van, Aizawa glared down at him as they drove away,"Good fucking riddance.", I nod,"Yeah. But how will we answer this to the press?", Aizawa sighed and we headed back inside to check on Hawks,"We'll have The Todoroki Family explain their story, it is not ours to tell.", so true Shota.
But I'm glad that man is out of power.