"Wait how tall is Trell".

"He like 5'11"Scorey answered Loot.

"And Kaine long ass is 6'3 so How tall is Tarji"Loot asked.

"She like 5'5...5'6"I mumbled"why is y'all even talking about all this shit"I said looking around.

"We wanna know who finna win the fight"Trey walked in "I heard Trell can throw them fists".

"Nigga you fell hard for this girl...what potion she used on yo ass"Scorey corny ass asked "we not used to seeing you like this".

"Mane you niggas better shut up"I said checking my dms.

"You ever noticed that trigger pretty"Loot asked.

"Nigga I know like damn that girl pretty as fuck I need to girlfriend her ass and she not scared to kill a pussy nigga too"Scorey mumbled.

I stood up and stretched "I'm finna head over to Jayda crib"I mumbled.

"Aight"they both said

Tarji

"So what's the way forward after what happened"Jayda asked as she cut her burger

"I don't even know maybe I should be more strict on Kaija I really don't know"I shook my head.

"Janari"Jayda yelled for her daughter.

She came running along with Kaire and Kaisha.

"Y'all didn't finish y'all food"she said looking at the half eaten breakfast.

"I'm full"Kaire smiled.

"Me too"Kaisha said.

"Well damn"she mumbled looking at her phone "Kaine is asking if you with me".

"Tell him yeah"I shrugged.

She typed then sent "he said he's on the way".

"For what...what he want from me"I dragged.

"Maybe he just wanna see you"she casually said.

"But I have someone else and I really like him and also Kaine ain't shit"I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay who is this nigga"she asked making me smile.

"Ouuu not you blushing"she giggled.

"His name is Trell"I smiled.

"Okay does Kaine know cause you know he can be a lil bit crazy".

"Ofcourse he know I don't know how but he always know"I shook my head.

We had a casual conversation for about 10 minutes or so and Kaine pulled up.

"Here come baby daddy"Jayda laughed.

Kaine walked to us and he hugged Jayda then he came towards me and hugged me too.

"Wassup ladies"he asked looking between us.