22⚫

Kaine

"Nigga so I get to this girl crib and she sitting there naked and she ain't shave so she got a whole bush covering her coochie"Trey explained

"So what...bush no bush I'll still hit"I shrugged.

"Nah bruh I'm talking about a big bush like I could tie ponytails on that"He said making scorey laugh.

"You niggas childish"I laughed too shaking my head.

My phone rang,I pulled it out and answered without looking who calling.

"Wassup".

"Hello am I speaking to Mr Knights?"a lady asked.

"Yeah".

"Great you speaking to Ms Jael, Kaisha and Kaire's teacher, Ms Reigns hasn't picked them up yet"She spoke damn she sound like a kid and she kinda sound familiar.

"You sound like a  kid you sure you thier teacher"I mumbled lowly.

"Excuse me sir what?"she questioned.

"Nothing...I'm on the way"I said as I got up.

"Where you going"Trey asked.

"I'm going to pick up the kids"I said searching for my car keys in my pockets "ion understand why Tarji ain't pick them up yet ion een know where she at"I shook my head.

"There go Kaine playing Captain save a hoe"Scorey joked.

"You niggas is dumb"I said before leaving.

I drove to thier lil school.....I be speeding so I got there in less than 10 minutes.

I climbed out my car and walked towards them.

"I'm so sorry I thought my girl was getting them"I said to their teacher Ms Jael.

"Uh- are you sure you suppose to be Mr Knights"she questioned making me look at her like she dumb.

"What you mean"I asked her.

"Daddy"Kaire cheesed coming towards me.

I picked both her and Kaisha up then I put them in the car.

I walked back to Ms Jael.

"Once again I'm sorry"I apologised.

"Don't you remember me?"she asked me...

"Nah"I shook my head.

"It's me Lamira we use to be neighbours"she said.

Now I see who she is..that lil quiet girl that I had a lil love interest with but she moved out like 6 years ago damn she look unrecognisable shit she had that lil glow thing.

But she was older than me by a year but back then I just wanted to hit.

"Wassup Shawty"I nodded at her.