CHAPTER-9

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY READING.......

#########################

LOCATION : MEHRA MANSION, MUMBAI

Morning after dinner manik with cabir reached Mehra mansion to fetch his documents. On reaching the door manik was first hesitant knowing manik's inner turmoil cabir kept his hand on manik's shoulder to give him his required support.

Nodding his head manik went inside mansion with cabir, there one butler saw manik and reached him.

Bu : sir you

M : did someone there?

Bu : no ma'am and sir went to Pune for some meeting, mukti ma'am and fab5 went to Goa for vacation

M : I came here to fetch my documents

Bu : okay sir you need anything

M : no

Manik and cabir went to manik's room to get his documents but seeing the room condition manik smiled sadly, that his so called parents started to renovate his room so that his files and his things are thrown on floor for cleaning.

Manik grabbed his study documents and his mother important files and some of his clothes with his guitar.

M : cabir lets go I fetched everything which is required.

Soon manik and cabir are outside the mansion and settled in their car.

C : manik are you okay

M : yeah cabir I'm okay but little upset

C : don't worry manik everything will be fine

M : hope so lets move your friend will be home at anytime soon

With that both manbir reached aashiyana. The drive towards aashiyana was a silent affair only the music in car was playing.

LOCATION : AASHIYANA, MUMBAI

N : is everything alright

Before they could answer anything door bell rang, indicating that some one came.

C : I will say everything first open the door I think my friend is here.

Navya opened the door only to find a person to be precise a man of mid 20's standing there.

P : hey I am karan cabir's friend and lawyer

Navya listening that gave side to karan to enter inside.

K : hey cabir

C : karan you came at the correct time meet..

Before cabir could complete karan spoke surprising cabir

K : manik you here I was searching for you when I get to know about you

M : sorry karan but at that time I myself don't know where I should go and at the correct time they saved me

Seeing nandini karan was about to say something but nandini nodded as no and with signs said karan that she will say everything later to him.

N : hey karan I'm nandini

K : hey hi

C : she is my wife navya

K : hello

C : come sit I will tell you why I called you here.

After settling themselves comfortably in living room cabir explained karan about how they found manik, fab5 replaced manik with harshad, manik's decision and about what happened in Mehra mansion some time ago. Hearing everything karan was shocked that how can they behave like that with their own son and friend.

K : okay what you want manik

M : I need to change my surname from Mehra to my mom maiden name malhotra

K : do you have any proofs that your mother maiden name is malhotra like her certificates before marriage etc.,

M : yeah I got them here it is

Manik gave his mother certificates and some documents which indicates she is a malhotra with his documents too showing he is naina malhotra Mehra son.

Reading everything karan said,

K : okay it will be changed within 2 days but i knowing you I will get these documents ready by evening and I will send every document changed with MANIK MALHOTRA with my assistant.

M : yeah that will be fine

C : manik I also applied for your job in my company.

M : thank you

C : don't say that yaar in friendship

K : no thank you

C : no sorry 

With this everyone started laughing and manik had a content smile in his face seeing his cute and lovely new family who loves him truly and helping him expecting nothing.

Karan too gelled easily with everyone and within 1 hour only he became their nice friend. Soon karan went to his office to complete manik work as soon as possible.

###########################

PRECAP : manik's new job

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺