A New Friend

"It could save him. A kiss is just a kiss. Please, Mother." Philip pleaded his mother.

"Very well." Ingrith says, knowing well that it would not work, as she despised the man.

The only good thing he's ever done was to get her the crown, the title, and the power.

And now, he had the gall to act all righteous, on the side of the very fairies he'd told her he despised.

Ingrith had always done everything to try to make him happy, as her idiotic parents had taught her, but she finally figured out that she didn't need him anymore.

"You wanted peace" she quietly mocks his fake righteousness. "Now rest in peace forever." she says, before kissing him, to her own disgust.

Nothing happens.

She sighs in fake sadness and turns to her son and his fiancé. "I told you. This is no fairy tale."

Time skip—

"Hello darling. I hope the drugs have warn off." the queen says, coming back in.

Y/n groans because of her drug comedown. "Mmhmmm"

Y/n tries to use her magic, holding her hand up, but nothing happens. She lets out a groan of frustration.

"Sorry, love. That won't work. You're too weak now because of your comedown and because of that iron." she says, somehow sympathetically and cockily at the same time.

"Mmhm" y/n groans in acceptance.

"Just kidding" y/n says, dropping her groggy appearance and using her magic to break through her iron chains and incapacitate, but not kill, the queen.

"Jesus people. Maleficent isn't the only strong one" she complains mostly to herself.

"Also, I'm the better actress"

She quickly finds the room where the king was and blasts the door open.

"Where the hell is she?!" she yells at the people in the room, holding a ball of blue fire in her hand as a warning.

"Y/n!" Philip exclaims in surprise and fear.

She impatiently moves her hand with the fire closer to him.

"Okay! We don't know where she is! Aurora just went to go look for her. But how did you get out? My mother—"

"—You're mom's a dyke" y/n interrupts, bluntly.

"Wha—"

"And you're dad... raped her? Or her parents made her have a kid with him? I don't know, kid. Honestly I was really tripping at the time" y/n says, whilst confusing both Philip and herself.

"Anyways!" she says, reinstating the fire in her hand that had died out amidst her self confusion.

"Where is she!" y/n asks again.

"I just told you I don't know!! No can we get back to the other stuff you were sa—"

She quickly teleports behind him and holds him in a tight chokehold.