Welcome back~

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry! please come back. Anything but this, please, I really regret it. I can't live without you anymore...."

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Zhan Zhan gradually opened his eyes

Yi Bo smile the most genuine and touching smile "Welcome back"

THE END

I thought I said The End ?

Your still here?

Hehe alright let me get on with the story

(Cough cough)

Baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! please come back. Anything but this, please, I really regret it. I can't live without you anymore...

Didn't you say ....  that when you hear me say I love you and when I hold your hand it'll take all your pain away and worries away, look, I'm holding your hands can you see? If you wake up now I'll tell you I love you every day, if you'll just wake up I will do anything for you... I'll say I love you millions of times, I'll kiss you good morning and goodnight every day, I'll hold your hands every day, I'll hug you every day, I'll love you more and more every day... If you could just wake up and look at me

PLEASE

PLEASE

Open your eyes!

The silence was loud, the room was filled with sadness, anxiety, tears, and the beeping monitor.

" T- this... is what you said, so you have to keep your promise this time... ok?"

The voice came out raspy but Yibo could tell... this is his baby, his precious, his miracle, his bunny, his best friend, his wife... He came back to him.

You- Your back, I'm not dreaming right?

" Yes, yes I'm here baby"

"aw don't cry anymore, this isn't like you. Where did my strong, emotionless hubby go?"

"mhmm~"

Moments later.......

" what are you doing! we're in a hospital! PERVERT!" Zhan said while blushing

Don't leave me again, Please. Yibo hugged Zhan tightly afraid that if he let go he'll disappear again.

" mmm Never again, as long as you don't leave me"

I love you

" I love you too"

...

" Ahem! are we invisible to you guys?"

" a~ hehe sorry, Cheng Cheng "

" It's a miracle that you woke up, even the doctors couldn't save you. I guess love can really create a miracle sometimes"

Yibo and Zhan looked at each other and smiled

Welcome back

"I'm Back!"

" Ahem! the doctor is here"

" Seems like everything is alright, the surgery was successful but make sure you come back for regular checkups and your second trimester other than that your all clear, your baby is also healthy. You can get discharged by tomorrow"

Thank you, Doctor!

The next day after getting discharged Yibo took his Baby home to recuperate. He didn't let his baby do anything he just let him lie in bed or let him sit in the couch to watch tv while he took care of all his needs. And yes you may ask what about the company? Well that's not as important as his baby so he left all the work his secretary. Like this many happy months passed by in peace and happiness.

The 9th month

Zhan who woke up to get a glass of water suddenly felt a pain in his stomach, the glass he was holding has fell to the ground and shattered the loud noise woken Yibo who was sleeping he quickly ran down stairs to where his baby was scared that something has happened to him again

"Baby what's wrong ?!"

"my... my water broke"

....

"WHAT TO DO" he started panicking not knowing what to do "  RIGHT HOSPITAL" he quickly packed up all the bags and tossed it into the car then he pick Zhan up and rushed to the hospital.

" hang on ok baby ? , where almost there just hang for a little longer"

Within 10 minutes they arrived at the hospital and Zhan was pushed into the delivery room
( ion know if that actually how it works but let's pretend it is hahaha)

" wait, Yibo Yibo I'm scared what if I don't make it ?"

" don't worry baby nothing will happen to you I got all the best doctors in the world here and I'll be right beside you and grab onto you hand so you don't feel scared" he tried to say that as calm as possible but in the inside he was really scared that he'll lose his baby again.

"Ok! Zhan pulled Yibo's hand to his face and rubbed his face e against his husband's warm hand, I Love You"

"I Love You Too, Always"

It's time, the baby is about to come out get ready to push. On the count of 3 "1,2,3, PUSH!"

" Ahhhhhhhhhh, it hurts it hurts so much" Zhan said with his face scrunched and tears coming down his face

"Baby hold on hold on it's almost done bite into my arm, you can do this. I love you"

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

In the room filled with tears, pain and anxiousness this lasted for more than 30 minutes until a loud cry broke the tension inside, it was like an Angel has fallen upon them

" congratulations it's a boy !"  ( I always wanted an older brother so imma make the child a boy)

" baby you did it" Yibo said with tear streaming down his face and the hand that's still holding onto to his baby's hand, he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead "I love you"

" I love you too"

After the doctors were done checking the baby they wrapped him up and placed him beside Zhan " look he looks just like you yibo"

Actually yibo was a little bit disappointed he wanted the baby to look like his precious, he's been imagining a mini version of Zhan Zhan, very cute and plump, milky, and soft baby that he would treat like a little prince but I guess this is not bad too when he grows up he can protect his mama with Dad

"Let's protect mama together he said putting a finger on the baby's small hand"

The baby lightly held the finger as an agreement.

"hahaha, then that's our promise. I love you guys, Forever!"

The End

Now now this is the end tho i think imma try to make an mature chapter. Oh and moral of the story 😂 Sometimes you only remember to cherish something when you lose them and sometimes it may be too late, so always cherish what you have and One more think I wanna change the names of the characters and not make it a CP story, should I do it ? Thank You all for reading !. Sorry if I'm not good at writing stories, hopefully this is readable.