Dared to Cheat (28)

Comincia dall'inizio

~• Your eyes go back to Alucard. With a long, tired sigh, "Yes Vampire King I understand and swait for your judgment.."

~•Now that white gloved hand wraps around your throat. You force your body to remain relaxed in his deadly grip

"So what to do with you, little one.." he hisses.

~•With a flick of his wrist, you are airborne. You hope he's feeling a little gentle and you will land on the monstrous large oak framed bed.

~•You do but the covers slide with your body. You almost spill over the edge to hit the stone masonry floor.

~• A powerful vampire hand fists in your thick hair as his right hand forms claws. He rakes them down your back and then over your voluptuous ass.

~•Now he takes hold of the left ass cheek and taps a nailed index finger against the spot just where your ass meets the thigh. It's as if he is contemplating his next move.

~•With a blur of vampiric speed his long talon-like finger drags and turns just enough for a continuous beading up of blood. His eyes blow out and his teeth chatter like a cat does.

"Now what to do with you little one," his breath ghosts over your bare shoulders. "Did you not think that his scent wouldn't linger? It lingers here the longest..."

~•His clawed fingers slide over the curve of your ass then one slips between your legs. You can't help but swallow dryly. You just hope he will spill your guts quickly now.

"How could a pathetic human male satisfy you over me?" his mouth pressed against your ear. "I trusted you enough to not peer into your beautiful mind. You repay me with this? What filthy, ridiculous words did he say as sweet nothings? Did he whisper them in your ear or grunt them out fucking you?"

~•"All Father! That is enough! I know what I did is inexcusable!" your growl out your words through clenched teeth. "I made an unforgivable error of judgment. I know not why I succumb to him..."

~•Alucard now shifts his body to sit on the back of your thighs. "You think you have no part in this? It takes two to tango little one.."

~•With finesse and speed, his arms slide under your arms then lace behind your head. He bites down on the point of your shoulder as his right thigh knocks your legs apart.

~• His second bite hits the back of your exposed neck. His jaws open wide and latch on to your neck. The sharpness of fang tips hurts but no blood is drawn. Then a single, overpowering thrust comes from his hips to literally impale you.

~•Alucard thrusts deep, kissing your cervix with the tip of his overly swollen cock.

"I think I should show you something no frail human man can do..."he rumbles then moves his mouth to drool a large amount on your other hole, the tight little pucker of one.

~•Alucard raises you up slightly, a second pale dick begins to slowly enter your tight rim of muscle. With a content growl his thighs start up his thrust again.

"Alucard!" you wail out.

"Oh really? Time to fill that hole too..."

~• Your eyebrows rise as you get a worried look on your face.

~•Alucard creates a third weeping cock and slides it between your legs, over your swollen clit, as he spreads your round, firm thighs. The third one snakes up then forces itself into your gasping mouth.

~•The more you lick, suck and slobber on his third member, the more it rubs against your swollen bud. Alucard has you completely stuffed in all your warm holes.

~•Vampire King rocks his body up and back. Down and tips to the edge only to thrust again. He watches keenly as your body begins to betray itself. He loves watching you begin to unravel under him.

"Not one little mortal man will ever desire you now, that I will fill you up completely in all of your spots..." his voice a low meaning rumble.

~•Your eyes roll to the back of your skull. Your limbs thrash like those of death throes. Your mind goes blank from how strong your orgasm is. Then you are fully aware of your surroundings as the True Immortal licks his lips.

~•He returns to his more normal self with only one cock still buried in your dripping core. His strong pale arms become gentle, cradling you. He settles his body to conform to his yet allows you amble ability to breath.

~•You just can't get away. And that's fine with you. Your body is sore and aching but the best kind there is feeling this way.

"Learned your lesson Dragostea mea?" His cheek against your bare shoulder.

~•A long content sigh slips out from your mouth. You drift off to sleep. All Father is purring contently. He rubs his chin on you occasionally, should you dream of anyone other...Than Him.

°•~•♡•~•°

Note: All Father is a title I created for him when I wrote Alucard's Gale Force. He is truly all Father as he is directly or indirectly related to all natural vampires. Chipped ones are an exception due to human created.