Raid Meeting!

Mulai dari awal

Fat gum: Not True! My interns have important information for this investigation!

Kirishima then looked confused while Tamaki looked depressed. Fatgum then introduces himself to other people since he sees new people.

S.N: We suspected one of the Shie Hassaikai's main source of income is illegal drugs. So I request Heroes that can get information throughout the black market.

Fatgum: I beat a lot of guys back in my day! And during the night of Red Roit's debut, Tamaki was shot by a drug I never thought would be made. A drug that destroys quirks.

Everyone was surprised, including Midoriya, by the sudden revelations. Tamaki's friends ask if he was okay, to which he replied he's fine and showed off his powers to prove it.

Crust: Well if his quirk is back then it shouldn't be a problem, right?

S.N: Well not exactly. Eraser head, please illustrate how your quirk works.

Aizawa: Well, it seems like it's a little different from my Erasure quirk since I don't attack the quirk directly. Quirks are an added part in the body's normal function. That said, parts are lumped to the body as Quirk genes. My quirk only stops the genes temporarily, not inflicting damage to them.

Fatgum: When we took Tamaki to the hospital after he got shot, his quirk genes did get damaged. And in time, they healed on their own, thankfully.

S.N: And the analysis on what was shot to him?

Fatgum: We couldn't find anything wrong with his body, it was just his quirk that got damaged. The guy that shot him didn't say anything either! However, thanks to Kirishima's brave action and his quirk, one of the bullets bounced off his head, meaning we got a sample of what the drug was.

While his friend complimented on what he did, Kirishima was really confused.

Fatgum: After analyzing the contents, we discovered something that made me sick. The drug contained human blood and cells.

Midoriya was especially surprised and mad since there are a couple of things that set him off. The heroes then discussed about what is related to the Shie Hassaikai like the recent gang battle that Ryukyuu's team had to do. Then they got back to how the bullet was made as a picture of Overhaul appeared in the screen in the room.

S.N: The young head, Chisaki. Quirk Overhaul. He can disassemble and reassemble anything he touches. And with the disassembling power, he uses that part to create a bullet that breaks down quirks.

Then Mirio looked distraught as he looked like he's about to throw up. Midoriya notices it, and questions why he's asking like this until he gets his answer.

S.N: We recently learned that Chisaki had a daughter named Eri. There's no records or any details about her, but when Mirio encountered her, she had bandages all over her arms and legs.

Crust distraught: No way. He couldn't do that right?

Gran torino: It's a world of superhumans. So if you dream it, you can do it.

Kirishima: Fatgum, what are they talking about?

Izuku responded to Kirishima with an angry look.

Izuku: Kirishima, don't you see. This guys this bastard is turning the girl's blood into bullets and selling them.

Midoriya's friends were horrified at the statement but then noticed Midoriya's pissed off face.