Deku vs Bakugou: Part 3

Bakugou: Shut up Deku!

Bakugou began launching towards Midoriya and used his explosives on his face. Midoriya did nothing and used armament to shield himself from the igniting explosions.

Bakugou: Stop using that stupid technique.

Izuku: Oh please, if you know this then you would use it a lot.

Midoriya grabbed Bakugou by the throat and threw him to the ground. Bakugou grunted but got up to attack again. However Midoriya pulled out a gun that is also future tech and has blue liquid on it.

He then pulled the trigger towards Bakugou and a blue mist came out of it

He then pulled the trigger towards Bakugou and a blue mist came out of it. But Bakugou dodge the mist so that he wouldn't be affected by it. Nevertheless, it was a trap. There was a proximity mine Midoriya planted earlier that exploded at Bakugou feet. However, it released the same blue mist as the gun, which didn't affect Bakugou physically.

Bakugou: Is that all you got!

He then tried to use his quirk but nothing happened. He tried again and still nothing.

Bakugou: What's going on? What's wrong with my quirk?!

Izuku: Well it's pretty simple. I made you unable to use your quirk.

Bakugou furious: How?! You can't just get rid of someone's quirk!

Izuku: Well, biologically no. But I just use a chemical substance to make you unable to sweat, therefore, unable to use your quirk. You know, I don't know how villains thought of this.

Bakugou: You son of a bi-

Before he could finish the sentence, he was punched by Midoriya. However, this kind of punch was different .Bakugou recovered from the fight and realized something.

Bakugou: Wait, why didn't it hurt a lot more than I expected.

Izuku: Because to me...

We see Midoriya where the same quirk dampeners as the training exercise from the battle of heroes. He also isn't using Armament Haki like he did with his classmates.

Izuku: You're not worth all of my strength. Not even half of it.

Bakugou: Why You!!

Bakugou ran towards Midoriya knowing that he can't use his quirk but Midoriya was a better fighter. Midoriya grabbed Bakugou's arm, who tried to do a right hook, and flipped over him, dropping Bakugou to the ground. Now Midoriya has the high ground. He got on top of him (no homo of course) and began punching Bakugou.

After a couple of Minutes of punching Bakugou, who tried to block the punches but couldn't for long. Midoriya stopped as he had enough of punching Bakugou, seemingly unconscious. Midoriya got up to get the capture tape that dropped a few feet away. But stop as Bakugou is somehow conscious, however still bruised up by the beat up.