Chapter 8~

Harry pov
_____

I love Mrs. Weasley's cooking. I always have and always will. Today's dinner was absolutely delicious and nothing is better than snuggling up on a couch and having late night banters with the Weasleys.

I laid on one couch, Mr- and Mrs. Weasley in another, Ginny sat in an armchair and Hermoine laid on one couch with her head in Ron's lap. Charlie had just came in and sat at the end of my couch when I noticed Ginny going outside to take some fresh air.

I followed her and sat down on a bench with her. We sat in silence and looked at the stars for a while, while I tried to find the best phrasing to use. "Ginny?" She hummed. "Can I get your advise on something?"

She looked over at me "shoot". "Well.. first I have to tell you something and you have to swear that you will not tell a soul before I'm okay with it" I said and stared intently at her. She laughed "yeah okay Harry, just tell me what's going on" I sighed and decided to just go for it.

"I invited Malfoy to stay with me and Teddy this weekend and I don't know what to do" Ginny just stared at me. "Malfoy as in Draco Malfoy? The Draco Malfoy?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded. "Well first of all I'm gonna need a bit of context" she demanded, and I told her everything that has been going on.

When I was done she stared at me with one raised eyebrow and then, to my confusion she smirked. "Well well Potter, you've got yourself a little crush haven't you?" "What?!" I gasped "No Ginny, you've got it all wrong!" She raised her eyebrow even more "oh do I now?" "Yes! I definitely do NOT like Malfoy! I- this was stupid. Forget I said anything" I said and fled the scene.

I do NOT like Malfoy. I can't like him. I'm just.. curious about him, yeah that's all.
_____

"Uncle Harryyyy! Wake up!" An exited voice yelled and startled me awake. "Teddy?" I asked groggily and reached out for my glasses. The blue haired toddler stood by my bedside and lifted his hands up towards me. I lifted him up on the bed so he could sit up and talk to me.

"Can we go soon pweeease" he begged "Grandma won't stop talking about warm clothes" I laughed. Of course Mrs.Weasley can't let us go without being certain that we won't get cold.

"Yes we can, just let me wake up properly first" I said and tried to rub the morning grog out of my eyes.

About 20 minutes later I brought out the last bags to Hagrid's motorcycle. Teddy sat in the wagon, hair electric yellow and face lighting with excitement. The Weasley's came out to wave us goodbye. Ron and Hermoine sat and listened to Teddy blabbering about the shell cottage while Mrs.Weasley gave me the usual lecture.

"Take care of him Harry and don't seek danger in any way" "as I usually say it is usually danger that seeks me" "oh I know honey, and I'm sorry, I know you can take care of him. I'm just.." "a mother" I finished for her. She gave me a goodbye hug and kiss and went inside.

Ron, Hermoine and Ginny stood around the bike as I started it.

"Bye mate, have a good time will ya?"

"Yeah have a great weekend you two"

"Harry don't act horny for mr. Fancypants in front of Teddy, he shouldn't have to see such thing"

"What?!"
"What?!"

"Hahah! I'll tell you later"
______
Okay so this last part is written a bit weird but I wanted to try it.

Oh btw Teddy can't pronounce R, but it felt weird to put a W every time there was an R.

The comment section is a safe space to rant➡️