Part 38- Revelations & Rhea

Comenzar desde el principio

Purab: Tu aur teri family itne surprising log hai...jab se yahan aya houn kuch na kuch unexpected horaha hai! Kya pata tum aur Ishqi bhabhi decide karo ke next month phir shaadi karni hai!

Ishqi chuckled, "Next month toh nahi but jaise halaat lag rahe hai, jaldi hi kissi  ki shaadi mein zaroor aana pareyga" she said emphasizing on "kissi" and looking towards Tara and Kartik who immediately became conscious as they sensed Ishqi's gaze upon them. 

Savitri: Kisski shaadi mein? 

"Dusre number par jo hai wohi" Ahaan mumbled under his breath while Kartik and Tara both tried to conceal their smiles but miserably failed in doing so. 

Ishqi: Kuch nahi aunty ji woh toh buss waise hi...

Savitri: Aunty ji nahi, mummy ji...aaj se tum humari beti ho- Savitri said as she caressed Ishqi's face lovingly and Ahaan adored the bond the two of the most important women in his life shared. 

DM: Accha bohot hogayi baatein aab shaadi karni bhi hai ke nahi! she said to which everyone turned around to see a sight they'd avoided. 

Amidst all their happiness and revelations, they had forgotten about Rhea...well not exactly forgotten because it was previously planned that the Malhotra's and Verma's would offer a heavily beneficial business deal to the Mehta's, because they had found out that they were in it for only the money. 

But that part of the plan didn't seem to be going accordingly, Rhea's lipstick was smeared and her eye makeup had run down her face. Her eyes were red and she was in no mood to compromise nor listen, owing to her parents who were continuously trying to convince her to leave. 

"Rhea come on! Don't create a scene here! Let's go..."  her father urged her but she didn't budge- 

The Malhotra's and Verma's all advanced towards them and when Rhea spotted their entwined hands and the invite card in Ishqi's hand, it was enough to fuel the fire in her heart. Rhea jolted up and went towards Ishqi and Ahaan, she snatched the card from Ishqi's hand and tore it in half. 

All of the others looked at her shocked, "what in the world is she doing?!" Kartik whispered to Tara who shook her head and said, "physco mode on, I guess" 

Ahaan: Rhea?! What are you doing?!

Rhea: WHAT AM I DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! SHAADI KO MAZAK SAMAJ KE RAKHA HAI KYA?! ISS SE NAHI TOH USS SE, USS SE NAHI TOH ISS SE?! IS IT JOKE FOR YOU!

Ahaan: Rhea! Calm down! and jo horaha tha it was quite literally a joke! Pre-planned tha saab! Your parents were in it as well! 

Rhea turned around to face both of her parents and yelled, "INN DONO NE TOH KABHI MERE LIYE SOOCHA HI NAHI! HUMESHA APNE MATLAB KE LIYE MUJHE USE KIYA! AAP LOGON KI SAGHI BETI HOUN MEIN! AAPNI AULAAD KE SAATH AISE KON KARTA HAI?!" 

Tara: Tum paise chahati thi na Rhea, aur woh tumhe mil gaye!

Rhea: PAISE NAHI MEIN AHAAN KO CHAHATI HOUN! PYAAR KARTI HOUN USSE! 

Ahaan: Pyaar? Rhea tumhe pyaar ka meaning bhi pata hai? Pyaar woh nahi hota jo aap apne faide ke liye use karo! Tumne kabhi bhi mere baare mein yah mere liye nahi soocha, humesha apna benefit dekha hai! Toh please tum uss saab ko pyaar ka label mat do..!

Rhea: You cannot dump me at the altar like this!

Kartik: He's not dumping you Rhea, he was never yours...

Rhea: IS THAT SO? she bolted over to the security guard who stepped back as she approached him, her messed up get-up and the lunatic behaviour was really creeping him and everyone else out. 

Before anyone could react Rhea pulled the gun out of his strap and sprinted back towards everyone else. They all took a few steps back, extremely creeped out by the way she was acting, Ahaan pulled Ishqi behind him while Kartik stood in front of Tara, "she has some severe anger issues!" Ishqi remarked- 

Rhea's parents tried to stop her but she was in no mood to listen, she stood far from the others and aimed the gun at herself, "NO! STOP IT RHEA! YEH KYA BACHPANA HAI?!" everyone tried to stop her but she didn't pay any heed to their requests and pulled the trigger. 

.....There was silence for a few seconds, everyone had their eyes closed and hands on their ears- while Ahaan was securely holding Ishqi in his arms, but then they realized the sound wasn't as loud as it should've been, they opened their eyes and looked towards Rhea who was fine! 

Luckily the gun had no bullets in it and had been just a spare, even though the guard was kinda afraid of her, he hadn't let her take the loaded gun. Rhea had fainted and her parents rushed her to the nearest hospital. 

"Oh My God!" Kartik said as he sighed a breath of relief, "it's been a day!"~ 

Purab: And now to wrap up this overly dramatic day, shaadi hojai yah phir kissi aur siyyape ke hone ka wait karna hai?

Ishqi/Ahaan: NO! We've waited long enough! they said at once and everyone chuckled and both were made to sit in the mandap. 

Finally, finally  they had overcome majority of the hurdles and now they were going to be tied in a forever relationship of love, friendship, and understanding. 

//To Be Continued//

"Dil mera buss ek hi dua maangta hai, Tujhe maangta hai, Jis din se buss tum ho jao humare...Har din dua mein buss woh din maangta hai.." ✨

Next: Shaadi and First Night

===
Q: I'm writing an short, maybe 2-3 part story for my other book, what topic would you guys like it to be on? Please do choose one! 😃🤍

1~ ep 61 confrontation
2~ a scenario after Mayank/Ishqi's marriage breaks 

3~ Ahaan marries Ishqi without her knowledge instead of Mayank on the wedding day. 

 ===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, hope ya'll liked Rhea making a fool out of her self once again and her dramatic exit! 😆  { Word Count: 1650 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸