| More World's to be save |

( No P.O.V ) 

It was noon, and the sun was in the peak position in the sky as normal with clear blue sky as the wind also went through the nice and calm surroundings, Izuku is seen on the top of Wandering God's house just laying there, just relaxing.

A massive explosion happened, catching the attention of Izuku, which looked out onto the garden to Mei and Kiana sparing against each other, he then saw Sera watching the fight as well from underneath a tree in the shade.

Izuku teleport to Sera, which was surprised by the sudden action.

Izuku: Enjoy the action of seeing them fight sera, of both your mommies.

Sera: Mhm, they're super strong, I would if I can like someday as well.

Izuku: Oh, well you see, I and you mommies are god's and that makes you a god as well

Sera: Really!!

Izuku: Yea, you can be as strong as us as well, so don't worry, it just that you grow up a bit more, then you can.

Sera suddenly hugged Izuku as he did as well, he sees Mei and Kiana walking up to them with some scratches and bruises.

Mei: What's wrong with Sera, she seems happy?

Izuku: She wants to know if she would be as strong as us one day, which she will.

Kiana: I wonder Why Kal, has been happy recently, He said that we have a mission tomorrow, but he has told us the details about the mission.

Mei: Yea, that is pretty weird, know that think about it, also I'm gonna some lunch, want do guys want?

Izuku & Kiana: Anything is fine.

Sera then got down and started to run around the garden, as the three gods look at her smiling as she has fun.

But then appeared out of nowhere, Kal appeared but he wasn't alone was as White hair girl and amber eyes appeared with him and shocked the three Gods.

Kal: What up guys, how you been?

Izuku: Good, but, why the hell is the herrscher of the end, here!!!

HotE: I have a name you know, insect.

Izuku: You can't call me that cause I'm a god, and if you say that you calling all of us here insect, so yea.

HotE:...

Kiana: ( Well, she shut up quick )

Mei: ( Well, didn't see that coming )

Kal: Anyway we have some missions for you guys and you are gonna be busy.

Mei: So how many this time?