Part 12- The Dance 💃🏻

Start from the beginning

Ishqi: S-sure, friends- she said while shaking his hand-

Ahaan observed them from a distance, he felt a tinge of jealousy in his heart but ignored it since he knew Ishqi wasn't at all interested in Aryan. When he saw them shaking hands he was left a little confused, he didn't know what but something didn't seem right with that Aryan- There was something off about him but Ahaan couldn't quite put his finger on was it was.

Then suddenly dance-worthy songs started to play, everyone headed over to the dance floor, "A "friend" dance perhaps?" Aryan asked Ishqi while putting his hand forward- Ishqi smiled and nodded while grasping his hand.

Aryan led Ishqi to the dance floor while Ahaan's eyes were still on them, it was fine till the handshake but now this was really testing his patience. The song started to play-

As Aryan's hand's slid across Ishqi's waist Ahaan clenched his fists. He himself didn't know why but he felt angry seeing someone else touching her, he didn't know whether it was her uncomfortable expression or his jealousy but his eyes hated the view.

Aryan's hand travelled up Ishqi's back making her visibly uncomfortable, Ahaan couldn't take it anymore and before he could control himself he was already taking steps towards them.

He pulled Ishqi out of Aryan's arms and protectively caged her in his while he gave Aryan a "get tf out of here before I beat the hell out of you" glare. Aryan was taken a back, the anger in Ahaan's eyes was clearly visible so he scrammed out of club but he already had devised a devious plan against Ishqi.

Ahaan's eyes stayed on him until he exited the party hall, he swore that if Aryan didn't leave by himself he would physically push him out of here.

As Aryan left Ahaan looked down at the girl he was holding in his arms. She was in the same position he pulled her in, not once did she move. Ishqi felt a weird sense of secureness in his embrace, as soon as her head hit his chest without even looking up she immediately knew who it was. While Ahaan stood motionless eyeing Aryan, Ishqi's arm's wrapped around him.

She sensed him moving a little and so she looked up to see him staring right at her, she gazed back onto his deep brown eyes. Ishqi didn't know what it was right then but she felt something for Ahaan in her heart, adoration? thankfulness? love?...

To snap them out of their moment an announcement for a slow dance was made, they jerked away from each other and were about to leave the dance floor when the DJ requested everyone to stay and pair up to dance.

With no other choice left, Ahaan forwarded his hand and Ishqi reluctantly took it. They walked a little closer to each other when "Ishq Wala Love" started to play ~ Tara and Kartik high-fived each other and stood impatiently waiting for the song to begin.

☁︎
Surkh wala, sauz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Ahaan pulled Ishqi towards him with a jerk, she landed right in his arms- Her hands were on his chest while his around her waist. They looked into each other's eyes and swayed to the rhythm of the song.

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Uncontrollable feelings surged through their bodies, their fingers tingled while their lips curved into a slight smile. In that moment both Ishqi and Ahaan had no control on themselves, it was like their bodies had a mind of their own! Ahaan lifted Ishqi from the ground and spun around slowly, still not breaking eye contact.