CHAPTER 7

I WAS ISEKAID TO THE WORLD OF HAIKYUU!

CHAPTER 7

Are the image and beliefs of the student body towards Akemi actually contrasting to who she really is?

Well... they think they are.

Multiple eyes watch the two figures in front of them chatting happily. One occasionally patting the younger one on the head as a laugh escapes his mouth from time to time, while the other one's body is swinging back and forth on her feet, heel to toe, heel to toe, as her usual blank face currently sports a small smile as her eyes shines brightly as their conversation continues.

The other participants are currently doing their best to process the scene that was happening right in front of them. Even though they didn't know the girl personally, they know her based on the rumors. And let's just say those rumors are all exaggerated and about something that doesn't exist just like some of the rumors about their precious glass hearted ace.

But unlike the ace... they don't know her. So, they couldn't help but think about the girl in the rumors exactly just like how they describe her to be. But it looks like rumors really aren't reliable information, huh? Because reality decided to slap them right in front of their faces.

What Ice Queen? She's exuding such a warm aura that they can't help but relax. Even their coach is subjected to it! Look at him laughing so happily as he pats her head.

What cold hearted person? This young lady literally hoped to see the fallen crows fly high up to the sky and spread their wings once again! How long have they had hoped to hear a person other than their coaches tell them that?

Forever emotionless? Nope! Sorry people, but she just smiled right in front of their eyes as her face clearly displayed the emotion of her excitement.

Forever alone?

.

.

.

.

.

Hm... looks like they have to change that soon.

Looks like Akemi unknowingly softened the hearts of the members. Their earlier fear slowly disintegrated and was replaced with curiosity and understanding.

She's like a female Azumane Asahi. Always misunderstood based on their looks. The members concluded in their minds as they compare the girl in the rumors and the girl right in front of them. Yup, misunderstood indeed~

But how can they get to know her when those two cousins completely forgot about the other people inside the gym? All of them thought except for a certain salty boi. Keishin, who now noticed the stares that they are getting, lets out a cough, fixed his posture, and gazed at them.

"All right. Since we'll be having a new temporary member today, I'll allow everyone to get off early in order for you guys to interact with each other so go back to your training now!"

"Yes, coach!" The players rushed off towards their designated place, eager to finish their training and get to know the new person well.

"Shimizu, I trust you with this kid." Keishin pushed Akemi towards the third year and gave a small smile and a nod.

"Yes, coach. Let's go, Aida-san?" Akemi nods her head as she follows the older female towards the other side of the gym, occasionally drifting her curious eyes towards the players currently battling each other on the court.