CHAPTER 1

I WAS ISEKAID TO THE WORLD OF HAIKYUU!

CHAPTER 1

'Wtf... this is...' I thought as I blankly stare at the young adult in front of me that was freaking out. I was currently surrounded by teens that were clothed in practice attires with my head throbbing in pain. All I can say is that they all freaking look so familiar. So familiar that it's giving me goosebumps.

But first, where the hell am I? What is this place? I'm pretty sure this is not my school. And why does my head hurt so much? What is this liquid dripping down my face? I closed my eyes and tried to calm my frantic heart. Where am I and why are they surrounding me? I put a hand on my head as the pain started to intensify. I was so sure that I was clearly walking through the school grounds with my friends before I was knocked out by something hitting my head. If this is the school grounds then why is it so different? Not only that... those voices sound so familiar yet at the same time not.

'I need to stand up,' I clench my teeth, 'I need to know where I am!'

I put a hand on the ground and tried to stand up. But with the way my hand and body were trembling, I fell on my bottom once again. And because of the sudden motion, my long black locks swayed to the front, almost covering my entire face. Heh... I must've look like a daytime Sadako-wait... long black locks? Long hair?! I was so sure-! I raised my trembling hands and stared blankly at it. This was not my skin color. This skin color was much lighter than the one I originally have. And I'm very sure that my hair was supposed to be shoulder-length. How the hell did it grow so fast?

"Akemi! Are you alright? Why the hell did you try to stand up when you were hit by a volleyball?" Huh? What? "Come here! Shimizu, I'm sorry but can you go and get some ice pack and med kit please?"

"Yes Coach."

I felt myself being picked up on the ground and was carried into a building. It was a gym. I also heard the sound of footsteps following behind. I was in confusion. How the hell can this man carry me when I'm heavy? Not only that but did he just call me Akemi? Who the hell is this Akemi when my name is Ayara?

I felt my head throb as my mind was trying to register who this Akemi is. I felt myself being placed on a bench and a warm hand gripped my chin and made me look up. I was shocked at the sight that I was greeted with.

"Oi brat. Wait for a few minutes and Shimizu will be back with the med kit and ice pack. Shit. You're bleeding." The man in front of me tried to comfort me as he wiped the blood on my forehead that was terribly aching with a panicking face. "You must've landed face first on the floor to get this scratch. The whole family is going kill me."

This... this man... there's no doubt about it. He's! He's Ukai Keishin! Grandson of Ukai Ikkei and the coach of Karasuno's Boys' Volleyball Club! But! How the hell does he know me? Do I know him? And why the hell is he here?! I felt my head throb once again and I forced away his hands as I gripped the sides of my head. It was so painful. Please make this throbbing sensation stop! I grit my teeth as the pain intensifies while the adult was full-blown panicking. I closed my eyes at the pain as memories starts flooding in. I was so surprised at what I had seen.

This body I am currently in is known by the name of Aida Akemi. The only daughter of Aida Takumi and Aida Misaki and the little sister of Aida Satoshi. And the man in front of me is her cousin on the mother side, Ukai Keishin. While on the father side... her cousin is Aida Riko from Kuroko no Basuke?! What is this?! Anyway, this girl was known as a loner or a lone wolf and a pretty scary person. But in truth, she's just a small lonely child that wants to have friends but doesn't know how. Gosh... I can remember my old self from her. By the way, she was walking around school to keep her mind in peace when she was also KO'ed by a freaking volleyball on the head. My gosh... WHAT THE HECK IS WITH VOLLEYBALL AND HEADS?! I know that I'm not pretty and all but why you have to destroy my already unnoticeable looks? Bruh.

I Was Isekaid to the World of Haikyuu!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara